Trouble TTC
Options

That's how many calories my RE wants me to eat everyday. I was previously following a WW plan that equaled out to about 1600cal/day. I wasn't really seeing results like I wanted to so I knew something had to change.

So I asked my new RE at my consultation what she thought, and that's what she told me ... 1200cal/day. I'm sure she knows what she's talking about, but I work out hard 4 days/week and burn approx 600cal in those workouts. Stupid PCOS. When I was on bcp's I would eat 1800ish/cal and work out the same as I am now and lose 2-3lb/week. I'm in a foul mood right now!!

Either way, I know I can do it, and I started yesterday. It still sucks! Oh AND she's putting me back on Metformin as soon as my old RE gets my most recent b/w records to her (this week, probably).

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Re: 1200

• Options

That is exactly what my nutritionist told me I would have to eat too last week. It does suck!

It's hard to plan a low carb, high protein week and stay within 1200 calories. Good luck to you!!!

ETA: I have a WW blog I follow and have a list of "free" foods if you want me to send it to you.

TTC #2 since Sept '16
    My Chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28017b
    TTC #1- 3 failed rounds of Clomid/ Surprise Natural BFP w/weight loss- 9/22/11 DD 5/12
    DX. Dec '09 w/ Inappropriate LH Secretion Syndrom/PCOS/ Anov 28 months
    (Former username: xxbblueangelxx)
  • Options
    I hope everything works out! I know you can do it!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    PCOS sucks so bad, when I'm on BCPs I loose weight quickly too but when I'm not I am miserable and gain like crazy.  I'm so sorry you have to cut your calories so drastically, but I hope it helps you ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My Blog
    TTC since 4/09 - Dx PCOS 1/10, HSG: All Clear
    4 Failed Clomid cycles of varying degrees
    Clomid + Bravelle + Trigger + IUI = BFP!!
    Ectopic M/C 9/16/10 ~ Forever in our hearts <3<BR> IVF using Donor Eggs (DE) 6/11
    BCP+Lupron+Estrogen+DE ET+PIO = BFP!!!
    Beta #1: 507 #2: 1561 #3: 4,472 #4: 11,172

BFPBs Sul06, MrsW722 & SnowflakeBride06
    GL to Mari2003 and all of the rest of the 3T Ladies
    :) SAIFW :)
  • Options
    imagexxbblueangelxx:

That is exactly what my nutritionist told me I would have to eat too last week. It does suck!

It's hard to plan a low carb, high protein week and stay within 1200 calories. Good luck to you!!!

ETA: I have a WW blog I follow and have a list of "free" foods if you want me to send it to you.

Yes please!! I'll PM you my email address. You can find me on FB too!

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Options
    imagefirewife9278:
    imagexxbblueangelxx:

Yes please!! I'll PM you my email address. You can find me on FB too!

Um.... the friend request for FB might take a while. I think I broke the laptop and desktop computer at home. :) M was not happy and we still haven't fixed or bought one. I will e-mail that information though.

TTC #2 since Sept '16
    My Chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28017b
    TTC #1- 3 failed rounds of Clomid/ Surprise Natural BFP w/weight loss- 9/22/11 DD 5/12
    DX. Dec '09 w/ Inappropriate LH Secretion Syndrom/PCOS/ Anov 28 months
    (Former username: xxbblueangelxx)
  • Options
    That is awful :(  I'm so sorry.  PCOS makes me so angry!! 

Diagnosed PCOS 2/07, TTC #1 since 8/09
    11/10 - Clomid Round 1 = BFN
    12/10 - Clomid Round 2 = BFN
    1/11 - Voluntary Break = BFN (duh)
    2/11 - Clomid Round 3 = BFN
    3/11 - Femara + IUI = BFP * Beta#1=56 * Beta#2=266
    *Cautiously expecting baby girls on November 28, 2011*
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Is it weird that this post makes me hungry? LOL

Good luck, you can do it!!!

Taking the Scenic Route
    FET: Success! Beta at 14dp5dt: 2427 TWINS!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"