TTC after 35
Options

Made RE appt

Well, I just made my appt with an RE.  I'm glad I didn't wait until the new year like DH wanted me too.  I couldn't get in until the end of January as it is.  Who knows how long I would have had to wait after the new year.  I am on a cancellation list so maybe I'll get in sooner.  Found out that my insurance will cover the consultation and testing, but as soon as I'm diagnosed with infertility, no more coverage.  So I will be checking on the insurance at my job to see if it has any coverage and if so if it makes sense for me to get it.  I should have two more cycles before that appt, so maybe I'll get the BFP before the appt... Wishing and praying for that anyway.

Re: Made RE appt

• Options
    I was afraid of the wait as well and thought I would not get in until March if I actually waited until January to call. My appt is early January. I am about the start the 2WW (waiting for cross hairs) now and will be in the middle of the next cycle before the appt. Hoping I can cancel it was well:-)

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Options
    Good luck to you!!  I hope you can cancel as well. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"