Parenting after 35
Options

Poll - Sexy Time

Having a baby can certainly have a major affect on your sex life - so, I was just curious - and since this is anonymous - have you found your groove again?[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poll - Sexy Time

• Options
    I just voted. Yikes. Doesn't look good so far. I think we all could use a little more action.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I confess my vote was higher than our "norm" right now since we are TTC.  We definitely need our groove back.  I remember the days when I would shave my legs every single day, keep all my nether regions immaculately groomed and made sure my bra and panties matched.  Now DH is lucky if I've shaved in the last week, am not wearing a nursing bra and he's really lucky if I take off the tank top that I wear to bed!   How times change :)  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH and I usually manage 1 or 2 times per week, depending on how tired we are.  It's not lack of desire that stops us but exhaustion. Or my cold last week and AF this week. LOL

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    It's funny - when I was pg or even right after, my desire was way up there - more so than DH's.  But now....my libido is nowhere to be found, while DH is now the one lookin' for love.  Our timing is just waaay off - between baby, DH in school, and then when we both do make it to bed all I want to do is sleep....Sad
  • Options
    Um, I voted for the last one. We make out a lot but then end up giving up because we're sleepy.Embarrassed
  • Options
    This does not look good!  But at least we're not the only ones who rarely make it happen.  Tongue Tied
  • Options
    FWIW, my OB/GYN promised my libido would return -- when the youngest was about 5 or 6!!

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    Yikes, I voted for the last one. Honestly we are both too pooped to even think about it. It's bad, I know, but DH has been working crazy hours at work and his job is very hands on and he's walking around all day. Me, I'm the one waking up early to go get A and usually the one that does most of the baby-related chores all day long. Once A is in bed at night all I want to do is take a warm shower, eat something quick and get in bed with a book or watch TV, then SLEEP. Sleep wins over sex at this point but at least it's mutual Embarrassed
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options
    I guess we are the minority. got my groove back. i don't see why *I* have to suffer just b/c he is a pain in the a$$, ya know?!
  • Options
    What happened to the "What? you want it NOW?" answer?  tee-hee
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We had sex very often for 14 months while we were ttc Gracie. I think it's a few times a month. I feel like it should be more! I don't think it's a lack of desire. I think it's we are tired quite often!
  • Options

imageKandie35:
    I guess we are the minority. got my groove back. i don't see why *I* have to suffer just b/c he is a pain in the a$$, ya know?!

For some reason, I just knew you would throw off the curve!  You go, Kandie Girl! Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"