Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Presents

What are you (or LO) getting your parents for the holidays?

Re: Presents

• Options

we got grandmama an ornament that plays 70 digital pictures. we'll be uploading it with picstures of DD starting with sonograms all the way up to recent pictures with the new puppy.

Grandpa gets a buncha of guy nock nacks i guess i mean dads are hard to shop for.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    photo a83cc95d-fd95-464f-acfc-45ea0477e4c7.jpg
  • Options

My parents are divorced, so my dad is getting a photo printer because he says he never gets enough pics of LO. For my mom (who can't figure out how to text message) we are getting a webcam because one of her students told her that then she could Skype with us and see LO...I can't wait to see how this turns out!

I haven't figured out what to get the in-laws yet.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Both sets of grandparents are getting:

- framed photo of LO from a professional shoot we had done earlier this year 

- IOU for a photo book of his first year (his b-day is 12/24 so, I won't be able to finish it up/print until after the holidays).

the boymom is expecting a girl!
    big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Evelyn's getting my dad a telescoping snow brush for his van... and for my mom, a photobook (if it comes in time!). For his mom, we have a little flip book with photos from Evelyn's life... and for his dad, a cd with 22 of her professional pics on it. And for my brother and his sister, she's giving them a magnet with a photo of her on it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"