Attachment Parenting
Options

NBR: Single Dad Laughing, Worthless Men

(and the women who make them)

I thought this was brilliant.  Curious about your thoughts.

https://www.danoah.com/2010/11/worthless-men-and-women-who-make-them.html

Re: NBR: Single Dad Laughing, Worthless Men

• Options

i had problems liking this article. i do not agree that it's ok to call men worthless or make sweeping generalizations about them. i also do not agree that it's ok if a woman belittles her husband or hits him.

there were parts of the article i agree with. i think it is important for women to be tender to men, just like it's important for men to be tender to women. i like that this article tried to show that men are effected by put downs and how they are effected. but honestly, i thought the author was way too winey. and i'm saying that because he's a "man", i'm saying that because i just don't like his style of writing and it just makes me want to Sleep

• Options
    I really enjoyed the read.  It is so true.  I hear women making generalizations about men every single day.  While I cringe at every "stupid men" comment, I'm also guilty of making them on occasion.  I think this post was a great reminder to appreciate the things men (and people in general) do and try not to focus on the negative all the time.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"