Cloth Diapering
Options

Where to buy Kawaii

Does anyone know who else sells Kawaii, besides Sweet Angel Diapers, Sewcraftybaby, and of course theluvyourbaby.com? I'm looking for a Kawaii Goodnight with snaps and they are all sold out. I just want to try one, so the bulk pricing on ebay isn't quite for me. Or does anyone have one they want to sell?
DS 09.11.10

Re: Where to buy Kawaii

• Options
    Comfy Cozy Diapers sells Kawaiis.. so does Sweetbottoms Baby boutique (and sweetbottoms has free shipping to US)
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemonona9:
    Comfy Cozy Diapers sells Kawaiis.. so does Sweetbottoms Baby boutique (and sweetbottoms has free shipping to US)

Thanks, I forgot about Sweetbottoms Baby. Unfortunately, they seem to only have the velcro.  

DS 09.11.10
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not sure who to buy them from but I have not had luck with the snaps on mine 3 of the 4 with snaps have lost the snaps.  I love my kawaii diapers but the goodnights with snaps sucked.  They also run really small compaired to the other kawaiis I have.  I found the minkii(sp) ones doubled stuffed are best for us at night is we are not using a fitted with wool....
    Me DOR amh .64 ng/mL  
    DH Brain Cancer
    BFP #1 12/11/08 DS born 8/23/09
    BFP#2 10/13/11 DC 11/4/11
    BFP#3 12/6/13 Lost 12/29/13
    Told IVF is the only option and have not found a clinic that will take me.

• Options
    I love the velcro ones but I prefer aplix.
    Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageBlackvelvet:
    Not sure who to buy them from but I have not had luck with the snaps on mine 3 of the 4 with snaps have lost the snaps.  I love my kawaii diapers but the goodnights with snaps sucked.  They also run really small compaired to the other kawaiis I have.  I found the minkii(sp) ones doubled stuffed are best for us at night is we are not using a fitted with wool....

I really like my Kawaii too. I have the Heavy Duty and Bamboo Minky and just bought the regular Minky and a normal snaps Kawaii. I just really prefer snaps, but if I don't come across a snap one this week, I will probably buy an aplix. I actually used my Bamboo Minky double stuffed last night, but my DS very nearly peed out of it anyhow. 

DS 09.11.10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"