Trouble TTC
Options

20 more days of bcp's

Hey Ladies!

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  I must admit that I found it to be a little difficult....I was SO SURE last year that I would have a baby by this year. 

One thing that I have learned over the past week or so is that Google is the Devil!!  I was feeling super positive about ivf....then you research and read about how many fail.  ugh.  I am going to stop Googling-I have to. 

I have also learned that you have to either have to put ivf first or your job.  I do the payroll where I work and the ET would possibly fall during payroll week.  Can you believe that I actually freaked out about it??????  I was thinking about how upset my boss would be...I do not have a back up, have been here 3 years and never called in.  I called my nurse to voice my concerns....she said that she would just write me a note stating that I needed to have a colonoscopy....then they would not dare ask anymore questions, lol. Ivf and my dreams of becoming a Mother are coming first from now on.....my boss can fvck off!

I hope everyone is doing well-I have been MIA so I need to catch up on the blogs.

Heather

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: 20 more days of bcp's

• Options

I totally hear you. Thanksgiving was hard this year, I definitely thought I would have a baby or be pregnant by Thanksgiving. Google can by your best friend or your worst enemy you can find all scenarios on there on everything!

I completely agree with you to put ivf first and I am sure your job will understand. Hope the next 20 days go fast for you!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I figure my work needs to understand, or it's not a job that I'm going to worry about.  I've been here for 6 years...if they can't understand...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I can totally relate to the thinking I'd have a baby by now :(  DH and I had a good Thanksgiving by ourselves.  Now if I can just make it through Christmas...

And good for you for putting your job in its place.  I also have a high stress job and it can be hard :(  {{{hugs}}}

Diagnosed PCOS 2/07, TTC #1 since 8/09
    11/10 - Clomid Round 1 = BFN
    12/10 - Clomid Round 2 = BFN
    1/11 - Voluntary Break = BFN (duh)
    2/11 - Clomid Round 3 = BFN
    3/11 - Femara + IUI = BFP * Beta#1=56 * Beta#2=266
    *Cautiously expecting baby girls on November 28, 2011*
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Good for you and definitely stop googling!! You will drive yourself crazy.
    Taking the Scenic Route
    FET: Success! Beta at 14dp5dt: 2427 TWINS!!
  • Options
    imagestillwaiting2:

I have also learned that you have to either have to put ivf first or your job.  I do the payroll where I work and the ET would possibly fall during payroll week.  Can you believe that I actually freaked out about it??????  I was thinking about how upset my boss would be...I do not have a back up, have been here 3 years and never called in.  I called my nurse to voice my concerns....she said that she would just write me a note stating that I needed to have a colonoscopy....then they would not dare ask anymore questions, lol. Ivf and my dreams of becoming a Mother are coming first from now on.....my boss can fvck off!

I love this.  :-)  Best of luck Heather!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Good for you! I am going to do the same with my job. I am going to figure out some sort of lie as well.

Hoping for the best!!!

TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"