July 2011 Moms
Options

scared to eat

I've been nauseous and feeling terrible for over 2 weeks straight now and barely come on the bump. This morning I puked for the first time and without warning. I always eat a banana before getting out of bed to help with how I feel. This morning I felt fine except that I couldn't keep the banana down at all. Now I'm nervous to even try to eat anything but pretzels and drink ginger ale and water in fear of puking at work b/c I had no warning at all. I know I need to get over this and eat something but a little warning next time would be appreciated

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: scared to eat

• Options
    No warning is no good.  Just be sure your trashcan is close!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It sucks to not have a warning. Bananas aren't good for me right now, either.

Try eating very small meals to keep something in your stomach, but this way it isn't overwhelming. That helps me at least.

Should you have to vomit again, I hope you get a warning next time.

Feel better!

J+C est. 6.22.08
    Adele Lorraine b. 7.13.11

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    keep your trashcan close- you need food in your belly or you will feel worse. I know- try mashed potatos
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image
  • Options

I think this almost every time I stick something in my mouth.  How have sane women been choosing to get pregnant for so long?

How are we not extinct? LOL 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry hun. No other words of comfort, just so sorry. :(
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"