Single Parents
Options

GTKYFSP

We need to have a Get To Know Your Fellow Single Parent!

1. What is your favorite movie?

2. What is your favorite book?

3. What is your favorite snack food?

4. Who is the one celebrity you have the biggest crush on?

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

Re: GTKYFSP

• Options

1. Favorite movie: Braveheart/Mary Poppins/All Bruce Lee movies/Troy

2. Favorite book: I have an author that I love all her books-Zane/Twilight Series

3. Favorite snack food: Glazed donuts/Doritos

4. Favorite celebrity: Denzel Washington-Steve Carrell-Sean Connery-Kellan Lutz

• Options

1. What is your favorite movie? Princess Bride

2. What is your favorite book? The Diary of Anne Frank

3. What is your favorite snack food? Chips/salsa/queso or pita/hummus

4. Who is the one celebrity you have the biggest crush on? Mr. Schu from Glee!

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDarthNBJenni:

1. What is your favorite movie? Princess Bride

2. What is your favorite book? The Diary of Anne Frank

3. What is your favorite snack food? Chips/salsa/queso or pita/hummus

4. Who is the one celebrity you have the biggest crush on? Mr. Schu from Glee!

OMG Darth! I love Princess Bride and Mr. Shu...he has this weird kind of cuteness to him. But I love Glee all together!

• Options

This is an impossible question. For the moment, it's The Blind Side.

But I could watch Grease, Dirty Dancing and Footloose over and over again.

I love Circle of Friends by Maeve Binchy, she's my favorite. But I also have a special place in my heart for the Harry Potter series.

I love to read so much, it's hard to pick just one.

When I'm on my diet...blueberries.

When I'm not on my diet, nachos with extra salsa.

4. Who is the one celebrity you have the biggest crush on

Jesse Williams, he plays Dr Avery on Grey's Anatomy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. This changes all the time - I think one of my favorites lately is "It's All Gone Pete Tong" - it's a British fake documentary about a deaf DJ.

2. Atlas Shrugged

3. I snack on anything and everything.  So I'll say sushi.  I like to run to Whole Foods and buy spicy tuna rolls.

4. James Franco.  And Ryan Reynolds.

• Options
    imageDarthNBJenni:

1. What is your favorite movie? Dirty Dancing, or Gone With the Wind

2. What is your favorite book? I don't really have a particular favorite, I tend to not really go for the intellectual books, more fun reads.  I did enjoy "He's Just Not THAT Into You" because it made a ton of sense.  It cracked me up that so many people seemed so surprised by the advice it gave.  To me it was just a "duh". 

3. What is your favorite snack food? nachos or potato skins

4. Who is the one celebrity you have the biggest crush on? Eric Dane aka "Dr. McSteamy" on Grey's Anatomy.

• Options

1. What is your favorite movie?  Changes everyday... but i really like the movie Shag (bridget fonda phoebe cates)

2. What is your favorite book? Hmmm thats a tough one. The Wedding N. Sparks

3. What is your favorite snack food? watermelon, potatoe chips

4. Who is the one celebrity you have the biggest crush on? Ryan Reynolds, Mark Wahlberg. Kellen Lutz

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Fav movie is tough! I love Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman, and the Notebook

Fav Book is also tough... I read a lot of Jennifer Crusie and Sophie Kinsella and I love Emily Griffith

Fav Snack Food... hmm I love choc peanut butter ice cream, carmellos, and chips with queso and/or salsa

Celeb crush... can I have more than one? lol.. I love Ashton, Leonardo, Orlando, Shane West, etc...

• Options
    imagebeccaga16:
    imageDarthNBJenni:

1. What is your favorite movie? The Departed, Dirty Dancing, Wedding Crashers

2. What is your favorite book? anything true crime

3. What is your favorite snack food? ice cream!

4. Who is the one celebrity you have the biggest crush on? Ed Norton (when he was in Fight Club or American History X)

• Options

1. What is your favorite movie?  I have lots, but one of them is The Royal Tenenbaums

2. What is your favorite book?  To Kill a Mockingbird

3. What is your favorite snack food?  I couldn't even begin to choose one, I love salty, sweet, carbs, cheese, anything that is possibly bad for you (except cheesecake, weird, huh?)

4. Who is the one celebrity you have the biggest crush on?  Robert Redford.  I realize he's old enough to be my grandfather, but he is just so beautiful I could look at him all day.

• Options

1. What is your favorite movie? I have too many. Office Space is definitely in my Top 5 though.

2. What is your favorite book? To Kill a Mockingbird

3. What is your favorite snack food? Microwave popcorn.

4. Who is the one celebrity you have the biggest crush on? I love me some Robert Pattinson. George Clooney. Jesse Eisenberg. These questions are hard!

• Options
    1. What is your favorite movie? That's a hard one and it changes all the time! Right now its Elf and A Christmas Story for the holidays lol! 2. What is your favorite book? Anything by James Patterson or J.D. Robb (aka Nora Roberts) 3. What is your favorite snack food? Really tough question...ummmm cheddar popcorn and chips and salsa are way up there!! :) 4. Who is the one celebrity you have the biggest crush on? Ryan Reynolds, Channing Tatum and Vin Diesel **DROOL**
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. I have a few - Major League, Back to the Future Trilogy, Gladiator, Gone with the Wind, and my holiday fav is White Christmas

2. Can I have a series? The Left Behind Series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins.

3. Pretzels. Anything with salt actually.

4. Used to be Mel Gibson but he is effin' crazy. Right now I am crushing on Matthew Morrison.

Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • Options

1. What is your favorite movie?   Tommy Boy! I am a true wisconsin girl and I love some chris farley!

2. What is your favorite book? The Nora Roberts Bridal Quartet collection.  So I guess that is four books but they are all great!

3. What is your favorite snack food? I am not a big snacker but I have a weakness for watermelon sour patch candy.

4. Who is the one celebrity you have the biggest crush on? Hands down.. Channing Tatum, but Jesse Williams is a very close second! :) 

• Options

Forrest Gump

Anything Jodie Picoult... Nicholas Sparks... I like sappy books!

Any kind of baked good. Cookies, brownies, cake....

4. Who is the one celebrity you have the biggest crush on?

Ryan Gosling and Eric Dane. Please don't make me choose.

• Options
    1. Notebook (I love a good cry). 2. Keeping Faith by Jodi P. 3. Anything chocolate. 4. Mark Ruffalo
  • Options

1. What is your favorite movie? It depends on the day honestly.

2. What is your favorite book? Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand

3. What is your favorite snack food? Suckers during winter and Popsicles during the summer. 

4. Who is the one celebrity you have the biggest crush on? George Clooney Hands down.  Perhaps this will date me, but I have had a crush on him since his ER days.  1994 was a sad year when he left the series. (I still have his last episode saved in video tape!) 

• Options

1. What is your favorite movie? Ever After / Knight's Tale / Rocky Horror

2. What is your favorite book? Where the Sidewalk Ends (has been since 3rd grade, lol)

3. What is your favorite snack food? Pistachios

4. Who is the one celebrity you have the biggest crush on? Antonio Banderas

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"