Upstate NY Babies
Options

**MelissaSue**

Was it you who went to NYC recently?  How did Eve do (Napping, etc)? We're going next weekend and I'm wondering if it'll be 3 days of her not napping...I just dont know if I want to go to the hotel in the middle of the day for her to nap, or if she'll nap on the go (I doubt it). Any fun things you guys did?

Re: **MelissaSue**

• Options
    She actually did really well.. She napped in the car both ways.. The first night she was up super late because she was still awake when we got there and then she was excited to see her auntie and she didn't love sleeping in the PnP at first.. but she finally fell asleep and slept til almost her normal time.
    We really only had one full day there.. so we just did a quick bit of sightseeing. We took her to Central Park Zoo, Times Square, out to lunch, to see Rockefeller Plaza.. The subway with a stroller is a little interesting.. She actually fell asleep in her stroller (which she never does) on the subway back to SILs apt, and she stayed asleep once we took her back there for about 3 hours.. I didn't really want to go back in the middle of the day either, but she really needed it, and we were able to leave her there with SIL and we went out walking around Chinatown and Little Italy on our own.. which I wouldn't have really wanted to take Eve for anyway.  The 2nd night she slept great, and way later than normal the next morning..
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    Thats nice that you had people to watch her. I'm usually a stickler with her naps, but we'll have to be at the hotel with her when she does which means less sight-seeing for us...and we're there literally 48hrs (actually less when you factor in airport times, etc). I guess we'll see how it goes! I'm excited though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"