Single Parents

I need some thoughts and prayers...

This month has been SUPER hard for me. 

1. Both of my jobs lost my mid month paycheck, so therefore I havent had ANY money all month long. Neither of them can seem to recut a new one.

2. The audacity of some of things my ex has said and done this last week and in general is INEXCUSABLE (if you want more clarification I can let you know)

3. I have to go BACK to the hospital tomorrow after going today because shes measuring too small. I also cant seem to eat or sleep because of stress. At max I get 3-5 hours a sleep a night and I cant nap.

4. My landlord told my roommate and I we need to be out by the end of the month. My male roommate found no problem finding a new place right away. I on the other hand have been discriminated against on most of my applications because I am a single pregnant mother. Other people flatly told me not to even apply because I wouldnt be suitable for their rental. Tomorrow is the end of the month and I still have NO WHERE TO GO....

5. Im failing my classes because I am over stressed.

6. My windshield cracked and now I have to spend 250$ that I dont have to replace it.

Right now I cant seem to tell up from down. I apologize for poor grammar or spelling issues (they are the least of my worries). I feel lost and overwhelmed. I just need some thoughts and prayers please. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I need some thoughts and prayers...

• Hun do you have a place to go to get away. Take you and your baby to a friends house....family member. And talk to a counselor...nothing wrong with it.

I know it sounds crazy but I have been where you are...if you need a place to stay you and your baby can stay with me for a bit. Message me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a therapist but she's not very helpful. thank you for your thoughts :)
  • I'm so sorry, I hate cliches, but you are smack in the middle of a "when it rains, it pours".

I hope things get better next month. Feel free to vent here anytime.

Are there any resources where you are for single moms? They might be able to help with a place to live and finding an apartment.

• Sending good vibes your way...hope things start to look up soon!
  • I am so sorry.  I like the expression "if you're going through helll you have to keep on going through it in order to get out".  It keeps me going sometimes when things are tough.
  • I'm so sorry you are having a rough month! Many many prayers things work out and this next month is better! Hang in there!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm sorry your month has been so crappy. I hope it gets better soon and fast.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"