Hawaii Babies
Options

me = bad

You know how I wasn't looking forward to spending Christmas with SIL & Co (her bratty child and booooooring boyfriend)?

I just discovered that the boyfriend is staying home this year so it will just be SIL and her kid. I know SIL is probably pissed off about this (I would be) but I'm secretly overjoyed not to have to try to make conversation with someone who mostly replies with monosyllabic grunts and has, as far as I've discovered in the 5 years I've known him, zero interests in life. Wheee!

Re: me = bad

• Options
    I'd still suggest wine, it makes everything more tolerable :) 
  • Options
    I'd be overjoyed too. I always imagined marrying into a big family, but now I see there are perks to marrying an only child.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

LOL.  Copious amounts of wine makes the SIL seem non-existent.  I feel for you.  We all have them.  But with those two adorable boys of yours, you're going to have an amazing first Christmas with them! 

I love your photos btw!!    

• Options
    imageMrsZiz:
    I'd still suggest wine, it makes everything more tolerable :) 
    LOL! THIS! Yay for him not coming!
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Options
    hahahah maybe it means less cigarette butts in the backyard!!! yay for minus one! =) hahahah
    D started out as a LUCKY CHARM but ended up being our LOVEBUG image
    hawaii 10.2008 plan ;P married bio ???
  • Options

imagekinibruin:
    hahahah maybe it means less cigarette butts in the backyard!!! yay for minus one! =) hahahah

LMAO it cracks me up that someone remembers this...OMG I was so mad about that...and so glad that people can't stay with us anymore because we don't have a spare bed these days. Stick out tongue

• Options
    hehehe!  YAY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"