Northern California Babies
Options

East bay area MDO?

I asked about this months ago and then forgot to write it down or bookmark it.  :(  Someone on this board recommended a MDO program that I believe was in Pleasanton.  Does this ring a bell with anyone?  If so, can you please share a link or name of the church that hosts it?  

Thank you! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: East bay area MDO?

• Options
    I'm not actually in the east bay but from my experience I've never seen nor heard of any MDO programs in CA at all.  In fact I'd never even heard of the concept until spending time on the National Boards.  I think you really just have to research pre-schools or call a couple local churches and hope you get lucky.  All the church related programs in my area are ones where you go once a week and they provide childcare but it is NOT a drop off and leave type of thing.
  • Options

imagejsugrin:
    I'm not actually in the east bay but from my experience I've never seen nor heard of any MDO programs in CA at all.  In fact I'd never even heard of the concept until spending time on the National Boards.  I think you really just have to research pre-schools or call a couple local churches and hope you get lucky.  All the church related programs in my area are ones where you go once a week and they provide childcare but it is NOT a drop off and leave type of thing.

Yeah I think you may be right.  However, I thought someone had offered up info on an MDO program near here.  Maybe I will just start calling churches.  I'm not necessarily looking for drop-off and go, so we'll see what I find.  Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"