Single Parents

Christmas question

I only hang stockings for the kids because I don't want to have to think about finding/buying stocking stuffers for me.  I wonder, what do other SPs do?  Do you and the kids have a stocking?  If so, do you fill yours too?  Also, I am looking for classic, personalized matchimg stockings for the kids.  Any suggestions? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Christmas question

• Last year I only had stockings for the kids because the idea of buying my own stocking stuffers was depressing.

I thought about buying some cheap stockings and some paint and having some fun with my older daughter - but it might get messy!

• I have one for me and one for P, but I don't stuff mine.  We will probably stay the night at my parents' house and they do stockings for both of us.
  • Loading the player...
  • Check Etsy for stockings - not only are you likely to find something beautiful, you'll also be supporting an independent business.
  • Ours are from PBK.  I am putting them up, I have their dad's and we'll put his gifts in his (from them) and they can give it to them.

And I'm stuffing my own!  Mama is wishing for some Philosophy stuff, maybe some new boot socks, nail polish, lip balm.....

DD1 01.19.07
    DD2 11.17.08

• imageexpectingnothing:

And I'm stuffing my own!  Mama is wishing for some Philosophy stuff, maybe some new boot socks, nail polish, lip balm.....

I like this idea...  an excuse to go to Ulta.

• PBK as others already mentioned..

Theres also kiosks at the mall that have different styles of stockings (colors and material) and then can personalize for you on the spot.

I have had the same stocking since i was a kid and i did the same for DD last holiday. Where i painted my name on it. I want to get a new one for myself but my mom keeps telling me id be breaking a tradition lol.

But i fill my own with little things tissues - bc im like always sick and nail polish and lip gloss..

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageachase123:
    I have one for me and one for P, but I don't stuff mine.  We will probably stay the night at my parents' house and they do stockings for both of us.

Exactly this.  Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"