Snarky and T-TTC
Options

I sideeye Giuliana Rancic

I'm watching the show right now, and she was just talking about how hard ivf is on a relationship because you have to time sex. Call me crazy, but isn't just plain old ttc more stressful and robotic than ivf? By the time h and I got to ivf, it was almost less stressful on our relationship. Something strikes me as odd with her.

Re: I sideeye Giuliana Rancic

• Options

wait...there's no timing sex with IVF...

i just told the hubs to make sure he emptied himself out 2 days prior. no sex needed.

• Options

Yeah, that doesn't really make any sense.

I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I have to give her credit for being so open about her IF/m/c struggles. You don't usually see that from celebrities, even pseudo-celebs like her.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Maybe she is mistaking the dildo cam dates with sex?

She's not the sharpest tool in the shed. It's painful to watch her show.

• Options
    That's exactly what I thought too! Could she be that dumb? I also read that her Ivf took 3 shots a day for 21+ days. Now granted, I didn't have to do pio, but three shots a day? Could that be right? Seems like an exaggeration
  • Options
    I do appreciate her openness about Ivf, but wish she was a better representative :/
  • Options

imageSerendipitie:
    I do appreciate her openness about Ivf, but wish she was a better representative :/

This.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageSerendipitie:

Yup.

I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
  • Options
    imageSerendipitie:
    That's exactly what I thought too! Could she be that dumb? I also read that her Ivf took 3 shots a day for 21+ days. Now granted, I didn't have to do pio, but three shots a day? Could that be right? Seems like an exaggeration

I actually did three shots a day, but certainly not for 21!  I only had to do it for nine or ten, I don't remember.  It was one shot of Lupron, one of Gonal-F, and one of Menopur.  Fun times.  I was the human pin cushion, haha.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Ditto All, She is a little off to me also. I questioned her true desire to have a child, when they were on The View. Their Dr. told her to gain some weight and it seemed that she really did not want to.

TTC since 2009 very frustrated 42yr and DH 40

5 cycles of Clomid with satisfactory response=BFN's
    Fibroid removal Nov2010
    IUI Clomid #1 Feb 2011...BFN..damn it!
    IUI Inject's #2 Apr 2011...CANCELLED...low estradiol
    IUI Inject's #3 June 2011...BFN
    IUI Inject's #4 Sept2011...BFFN
    Lap Dec 2011...severe endo..cyst removed..some remains...
    IVF#1 Apr 2012 ....cancelled due to over suppression
    IVF#2 July 2012....6 follies...only 1 retrieved....BFFN
    surgery suggested to move ovary to an better placement but....we moved two time zones away and are financially and emotionally empty

• Options
    imageForTheLoveOfPink:

Ditto All, She is a little off to me also. I questioned her true desire to have a child, when they were on The View. Their Dr. told her to gain some weight and it seemed that she really did not want to.

I read somewhere that she did in fact gain the weight, but it didn't help? I don't know if they have a diagnosed issue or what it is if they do.
  • Options

imageJenny829:
    imageSerendipitie:

I actually did three shots a day, but certainly not for 21!  I only had to do it for nine or ten, I don't remember.  It was one shot of Lupron, one of Gonal-F, and one of Menopur.  Fun times.  I was the human pin cushion, haha.

I stimmed for 16 days so that was Follistim along with Menopur.  And then I also had Ganirelix and a few other things going on at the same time, plus some others before and after (lovenox, PIO, e2 Valerate...) - that last cycle was a flurry of injections for a VERY long time. So maybe?  lol

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"