Minnesota Babies
Options

Keeping dd's hands warm.

I am having the hardest time keeping dd's hands warm at night.  She is still small enough that she can wear some of her 0-3 sleepers that have no legs and the hand covers attached to the sleeves but, even then her hands get cold.  It's not a problem durring naps b/c she sleeps on her tummy but, at night I put her on her back b/c I'm still nervous about the SIDS stuff.  The little newborn mits are all too small for her.  Mittens???  What are you all doing? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Keeping dd's hands warm.

• Options
    My DH always worried about this as well, but then I read somewhere that newborn's circulation is not that great, so their hands are going to always feel cold, but it doesn't bother them at all. Don't know if that helps you, but I stopped worrying about it so much.
    imageCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • Options

imagemplsbride31:
    My DH always worried about this as well, but then I read somewhere that newborn's circulation is not that great, so their hands are going to always feel cold, but it doesn't bother them at all. Don't know if that helps you, but I stopped worrying about it so much.

This.  

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Well they are warmer than before I started keeping the sleeper flaps on them so I guess I'll just not worry about it.

Thnx

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"