Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

STROLLER SALE...even the BJ!

20off at Albeebaby.com

This is almost unheard of ladies....spread the word!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: STROLLER SALE...even the BJ!

• Options
    Thanks! I just bought the 2011 BJCM and car seat adapter and saved $60! Also, free shipping and no tax!
    Beginning Adoption Process July 2010 sarahssarcasm.blogspot.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I wonder how long this lasts.

Is it insane of me that I listed both my Bugaboo Frog and Maclaren Techno XLR on my local CL last night in hopes to sell both of them so I can get the special edition Bugaboo Cameleon??  LOL  They are getting the discount too!!  If I sell both my strollers I can get the Cam.

I'm sick.  hahaha

Booze, it's what's for dinner imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birth - 7 lbs. 7 oz., 20 inches 1 Month - 9 lbs., 5 oz, 21 inches 2 Months - 11 lbs., 4.5 oz, 23 inches 4 Months - 14 lbs, 1 oz, 26.5 inches 6 months - 16 lbs, 1 oz, 28.75 inches 9 months - 18 lbs, 6 oz, 29.25 inches 1 Year - 21 lbs, 6 oz, 31 inches 2 Years - 28 lbs., 37 inches
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ALL strollers or just a selected few?

Last menstral cycle 9/09 Initial diagnosis PCOS (11/09) Provera (x2), P4 injection. Final Diagnosis POF (2/10) 
    Donor ER 8/27/10 -- ET 9/1/10 Beta 9/10/10=BFP! May 6th 2011 - Our sweet little bear was born!
    FET #2 July 3, 2014 - BFP!
    M/C @ 9 weeks

FET #3 November 8, 2013 - BFN
    FET #4 February 12, 2014
    POAS (I cheated) BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageknicoletti:
    ALL strollers or just a selected few?

you can easily find out by putting the item in the cart, go to checkout (no need to put in your info) and enter the code.  the discount, if applicable, will show up immediately. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I called and the deal is only good today and yes, it works on BJ even though the site says BJ is excluded.  I just ordered the City Elite and for $320!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thank you, thank you!

I just ordered the City Elite with a bunch of goodies (cooler, cup holder, tray) and an extra base for my Chicco infant seat and it was all 20% plus free shipping and no tax.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"