Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

does target dwell studio stuff ever go on sale?

sorry if that question gets asked a lot, i've been trying to lurk a little bit and haven't seen it.  

also, does anyone know how often they discontinue their patterns?  I'm 9w now, so probably not time to buy bedding yet but i'm hoping the pattern we like will still be around in another few months.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: does target dwell studio stuff ever go on sale?

• Options

Target seems to do a seasonal overhaul on their baby section a few times a year. There are some items that stick around for a few seasons (Dwell Studio's tulip bedding pattern seems to be one). But most things end up on clearance and are gone, including the Dwell line. I learned this the hard way when I had an out-of-town baby shower somewhat early on in my pregnancy and the clearance sale hit 2 weeks before my shower (end of July)! Seemed like most things I wanted were about sold out but nothing new had come in yet. Ouch! Thank goodness that didn't happen again before my next shower in October. I'll bet it will happen again after the holidays. Since you're in your 1st tri I would definitely keep an eye on the stuff you like, but keep in mind you still have lots of time to keep shopping! And worse case scenario is you can check for it on Amazon or Ebay if it gets sold out.

PS I've never seen this Q on this board! ;) 

• Options
    Yes. They had a baby sale about one or two months ago which included Dwell bedding. I don't know when they'll do it again but it looks like you have some time. As far as patterns being discontinued, I'm not sure. The patterns seem pretty new so I would hope they'll be around a while.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks, girls!  i will make a note to keep checking in on it (as if that will be hard to remember).  :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    And if you watch for the next sale, go on ebay and pick it up for even cheaper (tons of people buy the sale items and put them up on ebay the next day for even less!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"