Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Should I move most things to one registry, rather than 2?

I currently have two registries: Buy buy baby and BRU. There are a few things that are only available at certain stores, so I want to keep those. As of now, I have things split between the two, with no repeats, almost half and half..Is it easier to have just one main registry, and then just a few things at one? I like BBB because they are so great on returns, but I know BRU is more convenient for some people..Is anyone registered at multiple stores??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Should I move most things to one registry, rather than 2?

• Options
    I don't see a problem with it.  People like to  have a choice and options.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options

I have two registries: BRU and Sears.  I registered for Sears because I got a free $25 gift card.  The bedding set that I like is only available at Sears as well.  So my Sears registry is going to have 3 items on it.  Everything else is going on the BRU registry.

I think it is okay to have two regisrties seeing as you want diffrent items only available at the diffrent stores. 

Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd leave them like they are actually.  I agree that people like to have a choice.  You can kind of gauge it as you go along and see where people are buying from.  I had Target and BRU.  At first, everyone bought from BRU but then everyone starting buying from Target and ended up with more stuff from there (and LOTS more gift cards from Target.)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    There was only a few items at BBB that BRU didn't have, so I decided against telling our friends & family about the BBB registry and plan to buy those things myself (with the coupon they will send to "finish" the registry). BBB is so far away from everyone who will be invited to my shower, I didn't think it was worth adding as a place that we registered.
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Married Bio

• Options

imagebobbysgirl08:
    I currently have two registries: Buy buy baby and BRU. There are a few things that are only available at certain stores, so I want to keep those. As of now, I have things split between the two, with no repeats, almost half and half..Is it easier to have just one main registry, and then just a few things at one? I like BBB because they are so great on returns, but I know BRU is more convenient for some people..Is anyone registered at multiple stores??

I had it on both and some things I returned....but I registry stalked and would delete the item at the other store if I saw it was purchased at one.  Some things were online only at one store so I kept that as is.  I also, like you, registered at both because BRU is more convenient for most since we only have one BBB in my area.  You are fine with what you did. 

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Options
    I had registered at BRU, BBB (closest location is 45 minutes from me) and RH Baby.  Only 3 items got purchased from BBB and that was from my immediate family since I insisted that my car seat, stroller and accessories were only at BBB.  I did get a few BBB gift cards so I was able to grab some other stuff I needed.  95% of my gifts at BRU were purchased.  As for Restoration Baby, only 2 people ordered me gifts from there.  I wish BBB had more locations...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"