Natural Birth
Options

Bassinet Sign

Hi ladies,

I remember awhile ago i read a post (i think from here) where someone made a sign for their baby's bassinet while they were still in the hospital. I LOVED it and neglected to bookmark it. 

It said something about the world being a scary place, so please don't take me anywhere without my mommy or daddy, being breastfed, etc.

If you have that thread, or it was your sign, would you mind sharing again? I've googled and googled, but can't find anything like it.

THANKS!

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
The Dandelion Archive
"If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Bassinet Sign

• Options
    I remember that too. I've been making up a similar one as I think of things - lines about BF, CDs, no pacis, etc. I hope someone has is bookmarked, I'd like to see it again also. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Why not just make your own sign and write on it whatever you want?

The hospital where I had my daughter put a sign in her bassinet that said "I'm a breastfed girl!" I was pleasantly surprised by that.

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageiris427:

Why not just make your own sign and write on it whatever you want?

Because the wording was really cute and I liked it. I'm not planning on using the same exact one, but I want to do it in the same style.

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I friend had gotten a hat and onesie set from somewhere that said something similar. I think it was more focused on being breastfed so no pacis, formula, etc but it was a really good idea! :)
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"