Alabama Babies
Options

AW: Remember Nguyen savings!

I placed my order Friday with the 50% off sale and got amazing savings! We got 5 outfits on clearance and only paid about $64! Buying them on sale on clearance I saved over $152!!! Thanks to whoever it was on here that originallt introduced me to them :)

Re: AW: Remember Nguyen savings!

• Options
    Glad you got a good deal! I also got mostly stuff on clearance and saved a ton. I got 8 outfits to last k through the next year as far as smocked stuff.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    Glad you guys did good!  I looked Thursday night and didn't really see anything I liked in her size.  It seems like most of everything was already sold out in the 1 size I needed! 
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the reminder! I got two dresses and a monogrammed bib for a great price :)
    dx PCOS 2008 ~ Miracle baby DD born June 2010
    BFP#2: 9/25/11 M/C 6 weeks 5 days (CP) 10/13/11
    BFP#3: 12/23/11 Progesterone started 12/29/11 Stick, baby, stick! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Just got two supercute jon jons!
  • Options

imageSeasideBride06:
    Glad you guys did good!  I looked Thursday night and didn't really see anything I liked in her size.  It seems like most of everything was already sold out in the 1 size I needed! 

Me too =(  I found some unisex bubbles, but the smallest sizes were all gone by Friday morning. Glad that others found great deals- once I know the gender of LO#2 then watch out!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"