New Orleans Babies
Options

Holiday activites

What activities are you planning to do with your LO this holiday season? I plan on taking Grace to Celebration in the Oaks, but I"m looking for other ideas, especially some good Christmas carol concerts. Thanks!
imageimage

Re: Holiday activites

• Options
    I am trying to do as many freebie activities as I am. Gabby is just as happy to be out and about ANYwhere and just running around so paying is often not totally worth it to me. I'm a cheapskate, too.

This week The Garden Gates on Metairie Rd. is doing a tree lighting event, with Santa hanging around too. Gabby loves Santa so I'm plannig to try that out. Kenner is having a free little event at the park next to city hall the first three weekends in December - Santa and lights and whatever - so we'll try that also.

I'd like to find something with caroling also but haven't seen aything yet - if you hear of something please post about it!  :)
  • Options

I've gone to the caroling at the Cathedral in the past. Here are some articles and the schedule of concerts at the Cathedral I found

https://goneworleans.about.com/od/music/a/stlouisconsched.htm

https://goneworleans.about.com/od/festivals/a/kmascarolconcer.htm

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, and I also want to take her to see the "snow" and Santa at the events and concerts on Fulton St.
    imageimage
  • Options

I love the holidays, so we are trying to hit a lot up!

This Saturday is Cabrini High Schools Christmas on the Bayou event. It's super cute, there is Santa and refreshments and Santa comes down the bayou with his elfs on a pirogue!

I'll also take DS to Celebration in the Oaks, Fulton St., Teddy Bear Tea at the Roosevelt Hotel, and seeing Copelands lights at Lafreniere Park.

We took DS to Lakeside a few weekends ago for Santas arrival, it was really cute.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    No help here, but LSU who took your dd's siggy pic?? She is adorable:)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    imagemommy06:
    No help here, but LSU who took your dd's siggy pic?? She is adorable:)
    Thanks! Shannon Markward took them. She did a few sessions while she was in the area. Unfortunately, she is living in DC right now, but she and her family plan on moving back to NOLA soon. I can't wait- she is so good and very reasonably priced!
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"