Georgia Babies
Options

Stone Mountain

I've never been, but we're thinking about going today.  I'm a little confused by the website.  Do you just pay the $10 per vehicle admission and get to go in the park?  Or, do you pay that and then have to pay the admission per person for the Christmas events?  I get the feeling from the website that the Christmas stuff is in full gear, but on the calendar of events the Christmas events aren't until December. 

Does anyone know?  Is it worth going there this weekend just to check it out.  I'm okay without seeing the Christmas stuff.

Re: Stone Mountain

• Options

It's $10 just to get in the gate.  You can get a season car pass for $35 so if you plan on going more than a couple times a year it may be worth it.  Some things at the park are free like playgrounds, picnics, Laser Show (summer only) and I think wandering around some of the buildings, the shops etc when there aren't special events.  

The rest of it costs money for the rides and such.  It also looks like the Crossroads area (where there are some shops and restaurants) will require tickets during Christmas.  I am not sure how much of the park is decorated.

It's a nice park if you haven't ever been.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"