Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

changing station on crib?

I am looking for something that can fit across the crib that can be used as a changing table. I've seen these included with pack and plays, and am hoping to find something like this for our crib. We have limited space in the nursery, and do not have room for a full dresser, just a slim chest of drawers that is too small for a changing pad. 

Thanks!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: changing station on crib?

• Options
    I've never seen these on regular cribs.  You could always just have a changing pad, and a small basket that holds wipes and diapers that you slide under the crib and pull out for diaper changes.  You could either change baby on the floor or put the pad in the crib for diaper changes.
  • Options

imagelenders:
    I've never seen these on regular cribs.  You could always just have a changing pad, and a small basket that holds wipes and diapers that you slide under the crib and pull out for diaper changes.  You could either change baby on the floor or put the pad in the crib for diaper changes.

This.  Even a towel will work as a changing pad on a bed or in a crib. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The crib is not set up yet- do you thikn it would be too difficult to be over and change her?  Sorry if that sounds like a dumb question, it's been a while since I've been near a crib, lol.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Have you tried looking at the cribs that have the smaller changers attached to them, such as this:  https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4489413

This would only take up about two or three more feet at the end of the crib, plus give you more drawer space.... my cousin did that her LO's room b/c of space issues. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMaxines Mom:
    The crib is not set up yet- do you thikn it would be too difficult to be over and change her?  Sorry if that sounds like a dumb question, it's been a while since I've been near a crib, lol.

On the top mattress setting it probably wouldn't be a big deal but once you move the mattress down it would be easier to just do it on the floor.  That is what my sister did- her dresser was really high so she just put the changer on the floor- not a big deal.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"