Parenting after 35
Options

It was solid!!

Matty's BM that is.  After 3 days of blowouts I never thought I would be so happy to see a solid stool. :) He couldn't have Thanksgiving dinner but he was content enough with bananas and toast.

I mentioned in a previous post that the Dr. prescribed Pedialyte  and then the B.R.A.T. diet.  I went with an all natural version of Pedialyte called Recharge that I got at Whole Foods.  Worked like a charm!!

Re: It was solid!!

• Options
    I had no idea that scatalogical research would come with parenting. Fun times :) Hurrah for a solid BM!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hurray!!

How long have you had the new pics up?  I love them! 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    imagePeppernut:

Hurray!!

Thanks! I just put them up a few minutes ago.

How are you feeling??

• Options

Yay for solid poop!

I totally understand being happy about poops. It's a weird thing only parents can understand.  Aaron didn't poop from Wednesday afternoon until the morning and DH and I were a bit concerned (because he wasn't eating much). Today he's made 3 poops and were were like "woo hoo!"

And I also love the new pics. So great!

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    imageM.Amy:
    imagePeppernut:

Hurray!!

Thanks! I just put them up a few minutes ago.

How are you feeling??

A bit tired, a little achy, really hungry.  Margaux keeps me busy enough to keep the worry at bay.  :)  Thanks for checking! 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Yes and love the new pics of Matty!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"