Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

XP: City Mini Car Seat Adaptor?

Have any of you ladies gotten the car seat adaptor for the Baby Jogger City Mini?  

I've been reading reviews and a lot of them say that it really doesn't have a good secure fit, especially with the Graco SnugRide 35 (which is the car seat we have).

I'd love your opinions, TIA! 

image  image
Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3

Re: XP: City Mini Car Seat Adaptor?

• Options
    Hey lady!  We have it and I think it works great.  It did take me a while to get it attached properly, because the additional cross bar used for another brand of seat was on the frame and it took a while for me to realize that I needed to remove that for the Graco.  And you do need to use the strap over the carseat to make sure it's secure (where the seatbelt would go if you used the carseat in the car that way.)  Once you get it hooked up properly, I think it works great.
    dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I've got a pic on FB of the stroller with the carseat if you want to take a look.
    dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we used it with the Graco and it worked fabulously!  it is a bit wobbly at first, but the weight of the baby, plus the safety strap takes care of that right away!
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• Options

imageRileyGrace:
    Oh yeah, I've got a pic on FB of the stroller with the carseat if you want to take a look.

Hello love, I will have to check it out, thanks so much!! 

image  image
  • Options
    I don't have it yet, but will be getting both the Snugride 35 and the city mini.  When I saw it at first in Buy Buy Baby, I did not think it was secure enough, and proceeded to have a meltdown over it. Then I saw someone with it at the mall, and asked how she liked it - she said as long as you remember to move the bar to make sure the snap in is secure then it's perfect.  When I went back to the store and a different salesman helped me, he snapped it in perfectly as well. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Howdy M :)

I'll be attaching mine to the stroller tomorrow and will take some pictures for you. 

~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Options
    imagecdobry01:

Howdy M :)

I'll be attaching mine to the stroller tomorrow and will take some pictures for you. 

Thanks hun! 

image  image
  • Options
    We have the 35 and it fits great.  Like PP said just make sure you adjust the bar right and you're good to go.  Ours actually snaps into place....is very secure_ no wobbling.  We have never even used the extra strap.
    photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"