New to The Bump

could i be....

I got off of birth controll the end of august. before i was on BC,while i was on BC and every since ive been off of BC ive ALWAYS had very thick heavy period with alot of pain and cramps. My cycle has always been clock work, i could tell you within 2 hours of when i would start... So we are trying to concive... This month, i was due to start my period on the 23rd, about 11am... my cramping should have started about the 20th... at about 9pm on the 22nd i started my period or so i think/thought.... Like i said it usually very painful and very heavy, like changing my garments every 2/3 hours min. On the 23rd it was very medium, and ever since its been very little spotting, almost enough to not even worry about even wearing a panty liner...

So im starting to wonder if it could all just be spotting and maybe i could be pregnant.... Any advice??? thanks Alica

Re: could i be....

• Any other board, and this would be called fishing for someone to tell you that you're pregnant.

If you think you are, take a test. If you are, it would be positive by now.

But it sounds to me like you had a flukey cycle that changed your period, either just for this cycle, or that's how it will be now that you've worked the BC out of your system.

GL.

And BTW, if the heavy periods come back, there is a new medication out to make it not so heavy.

• You could be.  Or not.

• Loading the player...
  • Sometimes it may be hard to tell.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"