North Carolina Babies
Options

Happy Black Friday!

How are you celebrating this crazy shopping day: at home away from the crazies or are you one of the crazies?? :)

Anybody get any good deals, in store or online? Please share!!

Re: Happy Black Friday!

• Options
    No shopping for me, I'm almost done - wahoo! I'll be at home with J putting up our Christmas decor. Let the Christmas music begin!!
  • Options
    I'm celebrating Black Friday at work, boo!  Fingers crossed they let us go home early today.
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did some shopping online--in my PJ's with no crowds. :) Got new bedding for Chloe for Christmas and new bedding for us! Cranking up the Christmas music and decorating today! What a perfect day--dark and gloomy outside, warm and cozy inside! I love days like today!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

imageBackthePack:
    No shopping for me, I'm almost done - wahoo! I'll be at home with J putting up our Christmas decor. Let the Christmas music begin!!

This is what I wanted to do today, but we're having my husbands whole family over for their thanksgiving thing on Sunday, so I can't put anything up yet. Sad Boooo!! Enjoy it for me!

• Options

I'm shopping a bunch but all online!  The only good deal I found was at Albee's yesterday for a replacement car seat for Kira.  Other than that, not much.  DH had to run out this morning to buy a drill -- I would have ordered it online but the plan is to start using it today!!!

I'll definitely post if I find any more good stuff!!!

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options

I did a little shopping (not super duper early--left home at about 7:30). I was looking for luggage for my parents--went to Macy's, Belk, JCP, BJ's, and Kohl's. I finally ended up getting it at Kohl's online (They didn't have all the pieces of what I ended up choosing in store). It was free shipping, so that's good. Decent deal, but nothing spectacular. I did get $30 in Kohl's cash to use next week though!

I also went to Carters--50% off everything, plus 10% off before noon, plus a 20% coupon. So that was good.

Also got some good 50%+ off deals at JoAnn and AC Moore (Christmas decor stuff, and ribbon, gift wrap, etc). 

I'm home now waiting for Holly to actually fall asleep instead of singing in her crib. LOL. Once she wakes up, we're going to my aunt & uncle's Xmas tree lot to get a wreath (we have a fake tree), and are going to look for a small tree for Holly, on which I'll put ornaments that she's allowed to touch. That's my plan to hopefully keep her out of big tree!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options

We tried to brave Kohls yesterday... but the line wrapped around the entire store... I wanted to take a picture of it because it was pretty epic, but my camera battery was dead :(. Needless to say, we decided NOT to wait the estimated 3 hours.

DH and I hit up Target and that actually wasn't too bad. They have some nice sales going on. I got DH a 17 pc. pyrex dishware set for $19.99 that was originally $40.00 (a weird gift for a husband, but he wanted it).

I LOVED it.. I've been in retail for the last 10 years and this is the first time in my working life that I've had Black Friday off (I quit retail about 7 months ago). It was really cool to experience the insanity from a buyer's point of view and not a seller's.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"