Options

The Dreaded Weight Post!! Non-Clicky Poll

2»

Re: The Dreaded Weight Post!! Non-Clicky Poll

• Options

For those with Inside babies:

1. How far along are you? 36w4d
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 26lbs
    3. How do you feel about it?  meh.  I feel fine as long as I haven't just eaten, then I look and feel massive.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? 4lbs.  They told me to expect her to be ~6.5lbs at birth.
  • Options

36w1d

I've gained 28 pounds and I'm not happy about it, tho I don't think I *look* like I've put on that much weight.

LO's weight hasn't' been estimated, but I'm thinking he's probably about 18 pounds Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? My ticker lies, I am 35 and 2.
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 24 lbs.
    3. How do you feel about it? Fine.  I thought I was going to gain more and it's all belly and boobs.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? 6.5 lbs.
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 38w 3d

2. How much weight have you gained so far? 30 lbs but that number is going down.

3. ow do you feel about it? I lost weight during 1st and late 3rd Tri but more then made up for the difference while I was on bed rest and eating everything I could get my hands on.  

4. What is your LO's estimated weight? No clue but DH and I were both 8lbs 7oz so that's my estimate.

• Options
    For those with Inside babies:How far along are you? 36 weeks 6 daysHow much weight have you gained so far? 23 poundsHow do you feel about it? I actually feel pretty good. Some days I feel heavier than others, but my mom gained 45 and 50 pounds with her pregnancies and my aunt gained 75... so I think I'm doing pretty good.What is your LO's estimated weight? about 6 - 6.5 pounds
  • Options
    How far along are you?  35w5dHow much weight have you gained so far?  22 lbs.How do you feel about it?  Fine.  Actually pretty good.  I gained most of my weight in the second trimester and was starting to get a little concerned that I would gain too much at that rate, but then I was diagnosed with GD, and since I started the diet, I haven't gained more than a pound or two.  But I am one of those people that thinks your body is going to gain what it needs to during pregnancy, and as long as you're eating healthy and staying active, it will come off afterwards.What is your LO's estimated weight?  4lbs. 14 oz. at my 35-week growth u/s.
      norathe girlsamelia
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 37 weeks 5 days How much weight have you gained so far?  42 lbsHow do you feel about it?  Not really an issue because everyone is just shocked when they hear how much I've gained.  Apparently it doesn't look like that much which I'm happy about.What is your LO's estimated weight? I don't know - they haven't told me.  All measurements are "right on target" though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. How far along are you?  38 weeks, 5 days
    2. How much weight have you gained so far?  27 pounds
    3. How do you feel about it?  Some days I am ok with it, some days it bothers me.  Overall I know it is for the health of the baby, so I don't get too  upset.  I just hope it will come off easily after the baby is born.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? Don't know
  • Options
    imageLucyD1029:
    imagekikijones:

1. How do you feel about it? I'm okay with it. I can't imagine what I would have felt like if I gained more. I just hate that women feel the need to tell me how lucky I am and how much weight they gained. I'm not lucky, I just ate like I normally would and didn't use pregnancy as an excuse to eat whatever/whenever.

Me neither, but everyone gains weight differently.  Just because I've gained close to 40lbs, doesn't mean I've spent the last 8 months stuffing my face.

Thanks Lucy D, me neither girl! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageklinky:

1. How far along are you? 35w0d
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 28lbs
    3. How do you feel about it?  I am having a hard time with the weight gain...I feel massive and sloth-like. I lost 87lbs before pregnancy and then injured my knee and put 20 back on...so technically I'm up 48 from where I'd like to be. :(
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? 4-5lbs...they told me to expect 6-7 at birth! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Those with Inside babies:
    1. How far along are you? 36 weeks tomorrow
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 26 pounds
    3. How do you feel about it? I'm good with it. If I stay under or around 30 I'll be pleased as punch.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? She was estimated to be 5lb 10 oz a week ago at our u/s.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 34w 3d
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 20lbs
    3. How do you feel about it? Not too excited about it, but I got put on bed rest at 30 weeks, so burning nooo calories and craving sweet treats!
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? 5lbs 12oz
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 37 wks 6 days
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 31 lbs
    3. How do you feel about it?  Fine with me. 
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? Probably right around 7 lbs

• Options

Sorry, having comp/ internet issues so everything is acting funny, please disregard

• Options
    1. How far along are you?  35 weeks 6 days
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 20lbs but losing now
    3. How do you feel about it?  upset that I am starting to lose weight, im trying to pack some more on but I cant keep anything down.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? 4lbs 6oz and in the 12th percentile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

• Options

I'm usually a lurker, however it is my last day before maternity leave and I'm feeling a bit unproductive. So I will play along.

1. How far along are you? 35 weeks 3 days
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? I'm still down 20lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight
    3. How do you feel about it?  I'm actually happy about that, I was overweight to begin with and had a TERRIBLE 1st tri, where I lost 40lbs. So my Dr. and I thought it would be great if I ended this pregnancy with a net loss.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? Currently, he is weighing around 6ish pounds. I think I might have a bit of a chuncker on my hands. Smile
    DS: 12-17-10
    DD: 06-10-15 (32 weeker)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    For those with Inside babies:How far along are you? 35/35 today!How much weight have you gained so far? 29 lbs.How do you feel about it? Doesn't bother me in the least bit. I was really concerned about weight gain for a while, but my doctor had a very candid convo with me about it and I've just let it go. Plus, I feel really great and healthy, so I guess that's all I can ask for!What is your LO's estimated weight? Not sure. I have my first growth ultrasound next week, his weight hasn't been discussed yet.
  • Options
    1. How far along are you?  38 weeks 5 days
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 38 pounds
    3. How do you feel about it?  I don't really care.  Everyone *says* I'm all belly - they better not be lying.  But I don't really see a change in the rest of me either.  I know the baby is healthy and the dr isn't concerned.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? At exactly 38 weeks - 7lbs 12oz.Indifferent
  • Options

Outside baby here:

How much weight did you gain by delivery time?  About 17 lbs. How did you feel about it? Eh, baby was small and I had low fluid, so I am not sure how that accounted for the weight gain.How's the post-partum weight loss going? I am 7 pounds from my pre-preg weight, but I can't do anything really physical because of the c-section.What, if anything, are you doing to help with the weight loss? Nothing yet.

DD1: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 36 weeks

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

DD2: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 37 weeks
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    1. How far along are you? 35 weeks tomorrow
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 22lbs; haven't gained any weight in 2 or more months.
    3. How do you feel about it? I'm proud of myself and the Dr. isn't worried.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight?  currently around 6lbs.  They think he'll be about 8.5 to 9 at birth.
  • Options
    For those with Inside babies:How far along are you?  38 w 3 dHow much weight have you gained so far? 14How do you feel about it?  I'm ok with it.  They keep telling me the baby is measuring good and that's all I need.  I don't watch what I eat and still haven't gained much weight.  That being said I think I eat healthy to begin with so that might be why?  What is your LO's estimated weight?  They never tell me.  They just measure the belly and say whatever week I am (such as "oh good you're measuring 38 weeks")  
  • Options
    1. How far along are you?  35 weeks today :)
    2. How much weight have you gained so far?  35 lbs
    3. How do you feel about it?  Eh whatever
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight?  I don't know since my doctor dosen't do growth u/s
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 35 weeks today
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 28 pounds
    3. How do you feel about it? I'm fine.  I wanted to gain under 35, so I look like I'm on track to do so.  I bet I top out around 33 or so.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? They don't do that at my office until 38 weeks, so I have no idea.
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Options
    For those with Inside babies:How far along are you? 36 weeks 1 dayHow much weight have you gained so far? 32 poundsHow do you feel about it? ok I hope it comes off as easy as it came on :)What is your LO's estimated weight? no idea they have never said
  • Options

imagekikijones:

How do you feel about it? I'm okay with it. I can't imagine what I would have felt like if I gained more. I just hate that women feel the need to tell me how lucky I am and how much weight they gained. I'm not lucky, I just ate like I normally would and didn't use pregnancy as an excuse to eat whatever/whenever.

Ouch Hmm

1. How far along are you?  35 weeks 2 days
    2. How much weight have you gained so far?  35 lbs
    3. How do you feel about it? Eh.  I gained more than I wanted to, but I know it's not the end of the world.  I'm a lil bummed that I might weigh more than DH now Embarrassed  I'm just hoping it comes off, plus some (I had gained weight before BFP).
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight?  I haven't had a growth u/s, but doc said today that he's 5ish pounds.  He expects LO to be 6-7 lbs... I was expecting more like 8, since I was a porker (8 1/2 lbs).

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    1. How far along are you? 35 weeks 3 days
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 15lbs
    3. How do you feel about it? I'm alright with it. I lost it pretty quick with DS and I gained more with him.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? Doctor hasn't done a sono in a while, but she's been measuring 1 week ahead consistently even when I was losing weight.
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 36w5d
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 18 pounds
    3. How do you feel about it? I'm fine with it.  I got another "you can't tell you're pregnant from behind!" comment today, so I guess I'm still looking ok, lol.  GD was probably a blessing in disguise, I'm sure I'd have gained a lot more weight otherwise.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight?  As of my u/s a week ago, they're estimating 6 pounds 5 oz.  The doctor says he'll probably weigh around a pound more at delivery.

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    1. How far along are you?  37 weeks and 6 days, according to my MW.
    2. How much weight have you gained so far?  26 lbs
    3. How do you feel about it?  Very happy!
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? About 7ish lbs?

• Options

1. How far along are you? 38w 5d
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 24 lbs
    3. How do you feel about it? I was hoping to keep it at or below 20, but I'm not beating myself up over an extra couple of pounds. Overall I'm pretty happy with everything.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? At 37w4d he was estimated to be 6.5 lbs.
  • Options
    1. How far along are you?  37w 3d
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 24 lbs
    3. How do you feel about it?  I'm thrilled! I lost my baby weight with my older two, so I have faith!
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? He'll be around 8+ lbs
  • Options
    imageLovesMM:

1. How far along are you?    36wk1d
    2. How much weight have you gained so far?  about 38 lbs
    3. How do you feel about it?    im fine with it.  in 2nd tri i felt like i gained so much so fast and i was scared by the end of the pregnancy ill have gained like 70 lbs lol but teh weight gain has since slowed and im ok with it.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight?    no one has ever told me.  although my ob mentioned last wk that the baby is on the small side but at a good size for my body...whatever that means lol
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 35weeks 6days
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 25lbs
    3. How do you feel about it?  it feels like more
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? 5.5lbs
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 38 weeks, 6 days
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? As of yesterday, 60 pounds since my first appointment. 65 pounds since about a week before my BFP.
    3. How do you feel about it? I hate it... I started out almost 30 pounds lighter this pregnancy than I did with DD, and figured I'd gain less as I'm more healthy this time around. But I've gained the same amount this time as I did with her... At the same time I'm confident I can lose it all because I did with her (lost it all plus 30 more pounds).
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? 6 pounds, 14 ounces as of 37w1d
    Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015
  • Options
    imagekikijones:
    1. How far along are you? 36 Weeks to date
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 22ish pounds
    3. How do you feel about it? I'm okay with it. I can't imagine what I would have felt like if I gained more. I just hate that women feel the need to tell me how lucky I am and how much weight they gained. I'm not lucky, I just ate like I normally would and didn't use pregnancy as an excuse to eat whatever/whenever.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? 5 pounds 15 oz. I hope she gets a bit bigger. 7 lbs would be nice.

Wow. Harsh much??  Confused

1. How far along are you? 37 weeks tomorrow!!

2. How much weight have you gained so far? 36 lb. I gained 37 with DS and lost it all without much effort at all! I think I'll have the same EXACT weight gain this time which is funny!I had GD both times too, and apparently I make big babies, so no worries!

3. How do you feel about it? totally fine- see above

4. What is your LO's estimated weight? 6lb 7oz at 35 weeks exactly, so probably 7.5-8lb right now?? DS was measuring the same and was born a week early weighing 9lb 11oz!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 34 weeks, 2 days (or 35 weeks, 1 day if you believe my doctors)
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 25 pounds and climbing daily!
    3. How do you feel about it? A little dissappointed since I hoped to keep it to 25 total and now it's clear that I'll be lucky to stay under 30. Also, my arms are chubby, my face is chubby, my legs barely fit in my jeans, but my bump is small. Something is wrong with this picture.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? She was estimated at 4lb, 6 ounces 2 weeks ago, so she might be around 5 pounds 6 ounces now? Who knows...
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 39 wks on Sat
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 35 lbs
    3. How do you feel about it?  I feel awful about it. I know there is a ton of water weight there because I am so freaking swollen but the rest of it is all on me. I know I have so much work ahead of me to lose the weight but I am so ready to do it. I don't want to feel like a huge beast anymore and I def. realize I was so hard on myself pre-pregnancy.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? 8.5 lbs
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 36 weeks 5 days
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 26 pounds
    3. How do you feel about it? I'm happy with it..think it's mostly baby, maybe all except 5-10 lbs 
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? Almost 3 weeks ago he was 6 lbs 6 oz. Probably well over 7 lbs by now...maybe almost 8?
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 36 weeks today
    2. How much weight have you gained so far?  I weigh 242 as of today, before I started my GD diet it was at about 250, so i've lost. yippeee
    3. How do you feel about it?  I'm not going to complain about my weight. There is no need to. I was curvy to begin with and i know gaining weight comes with being pregnant. I gained about the expected amount anyways. No biggie. I can lose it after baby boy is here.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? At my 32 weeks u/s estimated weight was 4lbs 6 oz. I have my 37 week u/s which is my final one before he is here on Dec 1.
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 35w2d
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 13lbs from my pre-preg weight
    3. How do you feel about it?  fine. i'm all belly which is nice, and as long as the baby is healthy i don't care if it's 13 or 30.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? i think at my BPP last week they had her at 5lbs14oz.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Britne08 you are my new best friend! I also lost a ton of weight the year to year and a half before I got pregnant....almost 80lbs. I was so psyched! I have gained over almost 60lbs (which to be honest is within 10lbs of most people I know who have been pregnant) and I am devastated. I have been out of work and I think that has played a huge role in things...not being as active as normal. But I hear you, I am so nervous that it won't come back off. I intend to make it a priority. Some people have said that because I was on such a downward spiral before in terms of weight that my body will probably go right back to losing. I hope so. What is strange is that I am due in 10 days and I still don't have stretch marks! I think that is crazy! Good luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"