Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

FB Question

Is there a way to block other people posts and pictures without de-friending them?  I am involved in boot camp classes and the person in charge of all of the classes is pregnant and about 3 weeks ahead of where I should be.  Of course now she has started posting u/s pictures and posting the info about what her baby is doing right now.  I don't want to de-friend her, but would prefer not to have to see/hear that.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
July 2007 m/c 6 weeks
November 2010 m/c 7 weeks 1 day
MTHFR (Compound hetero with copies of A & C)

Re: FB Question

• Options
    If you go to one of the posts on the home page, hover over the post on the right side.  You will see a little x.  Click on it and it will ask you if you just want to hide all of their comments.
  • Options
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    July 2007 m/c 6 weeks
    November 2010 m/c 7 weeks 1 day
    MTHFR (Compound hetero with copies of A & C)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad to see I am not the only one who has done this to all the pregnant/ new moms I know!! It just hurts too much to see everyone with their new babies and bumps.. ugh!!
  • Options
    I haven't done it to everyone but definitely a few, especially a girl with the same due date as I had. I'm hoping to unhide them eventually.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to both my TTC buddies, Amberley18 and sb2006 on their beautiful babies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"