North Carolina Babies

Fence recommendations (& cost question)

We would like to have a fence installed at our new home, so I'm looking for recommendations for tried and true fencing companies in the Triangle area.  Also, if you have had a fence installed, do you mind sharing a rough estimate of the area that was fenced and how much it cost you?  TIA!

Re: Fence recommendations (& cost question)

• I had a list at one point. If you go to citydata.com and search in Raleigh for a fence info a bunch of reviews come up. Two I remember were Budget Fence and Outdoor Structures. It's pretty costly depending on how much fence you need.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I can get you a couple of recs!  They are buddies of DH (all in R.F.D.) ---- I will get the names and post them later or send you a FB message.  :)  One of them puts ours up a few years ago, we were very pleased with it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ohh Anne, can you email me too!! We only need one side and then two gates!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Anne, me too please!

We will need it for future reference :)

My sweet boy :)
  • We just got a quote from outdoor structures--they were recommended to us on here. 

We looked at wood and metal--we decided it was worth the extra $$ to get metal and not have to worry about manitenance.

We have about a 1/3 of an acre and they quoted us in the $4000 range with one gate.

• We had ours done in the spring and got recomendations from our neighboorhood list serve. I called the top three and got quotes and ultimately we went with Fortress Fencing. We were very pleased with their work.

We had almost an acer of land done so I'm not sure our cost would help you much. But if you would like to know, PM me and I'll look it up.

• Just now checking back, I'll try to send you ladies a FB msg this morning!!  :)  
  • I think I recommended Outdoor Structures to luckygirl08 and it was recommended by a few nesties about a year ago, We had a few companies give us estimates, but theirs was by far the best price. We haven't put in our fence yet, but plan to sometime in the next few months.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"