Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Natural M/C 8 weeks along.

Has anyone had a natural m/c at around 8 weeks.  I'm still not sure what to do.  Wondering what the symptoms will be like?

Re: Natural M/C 8 weeks along.

• Options

I had a natural at 9 wks in August. After the emergancy room visit confirmed my m/s I went to my OB/GYN the following day. I had to get blood taken every other day until my hormon levels were below 5. It took a little over 2 weeks for my levels to go down. I also bled for a little over a week, this varies. I'm sorry for you loss Sad

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss  :(  I had a natural m/c at almost 12wks.  The ER doctor removed what she thought was everything, which made the cramping stop for the most part.  I still had some tissue to pass, but now almost 2 wks later have no cramping and bleeding has stopped.  I had blood drawn yesterday to check my HCG levels, and am supposed to go back once a week until my levels are less than 2.  I'm sorry you're having to go through this.  ((hugs))
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

11.10.10 from my belly to my heart at 11wks 5days

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mostly cramping and AF feeling. Your doctor will probably check you in two weeks or so to make sure you passed everything...Big hugs and best wishes.
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had a natural miscarriage at 8w6d in August.  i spotted for 3 days then when I started bleeding the cramps came in full force...it was the most painful thing I ever went through.  My dr gave me lots of strong drugs so i only dealt with cramps for that day...I bled for 5 days total, I passed all the clots on the first day of bleeding (that's what was causing the crazy pain).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"