Alabama Babies

what am I forgetting?

Will you guys look over my list and let me know of anything you can think of that I may have forgotten.  Dh and I are going OOT for Tgiving and I wanna be really prepared for everything.  We're driving so I don't have to worry about flight regulations and stuff.  Minus the normal clothes, shoes, stuff, what else can you think that I might need? 

Formula, bottles, nipples, Diapers, Cereal, Spoons, Gas drops, Humidfier (miller is sick) Saline Drops, Nose sucker, bath stuff, hat, jacket, diapers, pnp, toys,

Off the subject, we've got a very long car ride ahead of us, here's to hoping Miller will be good and I don't pull all my hair out. 

Re: what am I forgetting?

• You might want to think about getting a couple of gallons of distilled water just incase the water where you're going upsets his tummy.  We always bring a few fluffy blankets to put out on the floor where we're going for her to roll around and play with her toys on.  What about his monitor?  Diaper cream (just incase)?  We usually will take her doorway jumper, too, just because it's so easy to put her in and she'll play very happily for a long time in it, which makes it easier for us to socialize.
  • What about a jumpee or anything like that to keep him occupied during your stay?  Also, are you traveling during the day or night?  I would recommend driving at night so he will have less time awake. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Bottle brush and a small thing of dish washing liquid (unless you are staying at someone's house and then they probably have the dish washing liquid.)
  • imagecrollin:
    What about a jumpee or anything like that to keep him occupied during your stay?  Also, are you traveling during the day or night?  I would recommend driving at night so he will have less time awake. 

I was going back and forth on taking his jumper, but with both you and Amelia mentioning it, I'm gonna pack it.

I wish we were traveling at night.  Unfortunately everyone that's driving has to work on Tuesday so I don't think they'd be up for driving all night.

• imagestar21gazer:
    Bottle brush and a small thing of dish washing liquid (unless you are staying at someone's house and then they probably have the dish washing liquid.)

Yep, see I knew I was forgetting something.  Thanks

• We took Aubrey to Indiana back when she was 6 months old...10 hour car ride turned to 12 because of stops for her...we made sure to get her out at every stop just so she could stretch too...on that note, we gave her a small amount of tylenol that night when putting her to bed because my pedi said their little bodies can get sore from riding that long. 
  • You said diapers twice but you didn't say anything about wipes! I'm sure you'll pack them but just wanted to make sure!
  • this makes me feel better b/c I have all that on my list.  Just have to take her bottle after she feeds in the am.  I'm taking a jumpee thing that attaches to the door frame as ours is too big.  I'm taking the umbrella stroller as my car is too small to take everything and the baby jogger. 

And to top it off we are traveling after she eats in the am and it's just me.  Brad will be at the Iron bowl.  Lord help me.  Thankfully she's a morning napper so hopign she naps the whole way!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"