North Carolina Babies
Options

I have an official start date in FL :(

So as you guys may know, we are in the middle of selling our house and moving back to Florida.  Last week my employer called me and said they have an opening right now and need me as soon as possible.  After talking over with Leo this is something we can't pass up so I told my boss today that my official start date in FL will be March 1! 

I'm a little worried because we haven't had much interest in our house and I would hate rent it out or be vacant for a long period of time.  But I feel that if we don't do this now, we may not have the opportunity again for a long time. Please say a little prayer so that our house gets sold quickly.  I'm excited, nervous, worried, and sad but I know this is the right move for us.

Re: I have an official start date in FL :(

• Options
    Congrats! Is your DH still moving his job down there? I hope everything goes well and you sell quickly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagenaijawife:

Congrats on the new job! Are you by any chance in Charlotte? DH is there trying to find a rental home now.

We are actually in Raleigh.  GL with your move also!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

That's awesome! I know it must be nerve wracking, but how great it is to already have a job lined up! Sending good vibes your way that you have some bites on your house very soon!

We will miss you though! :-(

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    That is exciting news, except we will miss you!  I hope everything goes smoothly with your house selling - fingers crossed! :)
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Fingers crossed that you don't have to rent/have the house vacant.  Congrats on the job opportunity.  I'm sad you'll be leaving us though.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    thanks for the well wishes girls.  And DH would move for his job too. So unless we are in the middle of the house sale would should both be moving down at the same time.
  • Options
    Fingers crossed that between now and then you find a buyer!  Congrats on the job though :)  You'll have to keep in touch with the NC board from time to time...
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Oh, how exciting!  I'm very happy for you - you'll be so close to family.  But I am really sad for Joseph & me.  I really wanted Jo and Nic to go to kindergarten together :(

I'm sure the house will get sold, hopefully soon!  Good luck!!!

• Options
    Congrats! Good luck selling your house.
  • Options
    imagewhosJOmomma:

Oh, how exciting!  I'm very happy for you - you'll be so close to family.  But I am really sad for Joseph & me.  I really wanted Jo and Nic to go to kindergarten together :(

I'm sure the house will get sold, hopefully soon!  Good luck!!!

thanks everyone for the support.  And hey whosJOmomma! I know who you are :) see you soon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"