Alabama Babies
Options

Remember Nguyen sizing

How does the sizing run on their dresses?  I'm stalking the sales this week and want to make sure I order in a size LO can wear for a while.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
DD born 8/9/10
TTC #2 since 8/2012
CP 12/2012
dx MFI 10/2013
Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

Re: Remember Nguyen sizing

• Options
    FWIW, I know that lots of people have mentioned their sizes run large, but for the dozen outfits I've bought for Mason & the couple of dresses for my niece, they've run pretty true to size. I just bought a bishop's dress for our Oct wedding (niece was our flower girl) and the dress was 6mos & true to size.
  • Options
    It must depend on the item, but everything I've gotten has been massive. 9m = about 18m size. LO will be able to wear his Christmas outfit intended for last year THIS year. My friend ordered a Christmas dress for her daughter last year that was so large she will be wearing it this Christmas too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I found they run big, with the exception of one outfit. I ordered J a couple of 9 month longalls, and 12 and 18 month shortalls.  He could wear the longalls still when he was wearing 12 month clothing otherwise.  One 18 month shortall fit during the summer, and the other was way too big.  It's hanging in the closet with the tags still on :(

I will be ordering 24 month for J

• Options
    Everything that we've ordered has been massive.  DD wore her turkey jumper dress (size 6 mo) yesterday and it absolutely swallowed her even with a collared shirt underneath.  The size 6 mo girls longall we bought for her to wear for Christmas will probably be worn next Christmas.  There is just no way it's going to fit her this year.  I'll be buying size 6 month stuff this week for her to wear next summer and size 9 month for her to wear next fall.
  • Options
    Everything we've ordered has been huge.  To the point that I've given most of it away.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I would say most of our stuff is one size larger than what it's labeled.

We ordered 18 month stuff for this summer, but I'm thinking she'll probably wear a lot of it next year. (There were a couple of 12 month bubbles that she wore through the summer instead.)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"