Washington Babies
Options

Big U/S was on Friday...we are team....

BLUE. 

Several of you probably already saw my announcement on FB.  :)

I'm super excited that M will have a brother, but I am a little sad I'll never get to buy tights and pink tutus.  We are done at 2 kids (we're gettin' to old for this!) but I'm very relieved we have a healthy little jumping bean in there!  :)

So, bring on the advice from those of you with 2 boys!  I'm such a girly girl that this is all new territory for me!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Big U/S was on Friday...we are team....

• Options
    Already told you on fb, congrats again.  I love having 2 boys, but was so scared W would be a girl. Not sure what I would do with one, as Iam not a huge girly girl.   It's nice to see all of M's clothes again, and we have lucked out that since W is a chunk he's fitting into M's winter clothes. And all the hand me down toys, it's great.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations! DH and his brother have always been great friends and are to this day!
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! M will be a great big brother!!! Yay team blue!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats!  Two boys is going to be a blast!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!  I grew up in a house full of boys and loved it.  Boy drama is pretty straightforward and doesn't hang on and on the way that girl drama does. :)  Plus think of all the money you'll be saving by having hand-me-downs!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!  
    Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congratulations!  I was totally thinking blue before I opened this!!  My sister has 3 little boys and they are so fun. 
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome to the club!  I love my two boys so much...and I love the relationship they are developing!
  • Options

Congrats, M!  I'm so glad this is all turning out to be such a happy healthy pregnancy!

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"