Indiana Babies

Do you rec anything from Pampered Chef or Tastefully simple?

I have been invited to these parties next week .  Is there anything that you use and love that I should consider buying?

Re: Do you rec anything from Pampered Chef or Tastefully simple?

• The beer bread mix from Tastefully Simple is good.  I usually order a couple of boxes of that when I go.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • WE have a chopper from PC that I really like. It was a gift.  The chopped re-indexes as you push on it so it chops veggies very finely very quickly. Very quick and easy to disassemble and clean.  Without it, there are certain recipes I just flat out wouldn't take the time to make - - too much  fine chopping involved.  One example is lettuce wraps.

• Loading the player...
  • oh, we also have a PC veggie steamer. It was a gift as well.

It's a black plastic container, the lid has holes in it. You put in veggies, put some water, and put it in the microwave. 

It does a great job, is so quick & easy to clean.

That said, I really hate the idea of cooking things in the microwave in plastic, so I often go the traditional steaming route on the stove.

• I second the Beer Bread mix from Tastefully Simple.  It is delicious.  And you don't have to use beer, any carbonated beverage will work!  They should have a lot of samples for you to try.  Many of their dips are good.
  • When I used to hang out on the What's Cooking nest board, everyone on there had a pizza stone. We ended up getting one as a gift and I will admit that it's really  nice. We just rarely make homemade pizza.

I need to look into that chopper - often the chopping is what prevents me from making a particular meal, especially on a weeknight.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"