Orange County Babies
Options

KinderCare

Is anyone enrolled at KinderCare or know someone who currently is?

We are 99% positive this is where we are going to enroll baby MAC when I go back to work but wanted to see if we could take advantage of the friend referral program - let me know!  We get $200 off and so would you!  Thanks! ?

KinderCare? Learning Centers | Child Care & Education, Day Care Services www.kindercare.com

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty

Re: KinderCare

• Options
    I've been thinking about Kindercare. Where in OC are you enrolling? And, how old is your LO? Can you give me a price scheme? DH and I have daycare hunting on our list of things to do in December....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We are!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrs.Salt&Pepper:
    I've been thinking about Kindercare. Where in OC are you enrolling? And, how old is your LO? Can you give me a price scheme? DH and I have daycare hunting on our list of things to do in December....

We live in Mission Viejo so we are planning to go here:

26912 Estanciero Drive

Mission Viejo, CA (949) 830-7660

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty
  • Options

I'm too am contemplating KinderCare however, I'm hoping someone can provide an overview of their pricing structure.  We would be considering the following two sites:

• 9945 Slater Avenue, Fountain Valley 
    • 2515 Sunflower Avenue, Santa Ana

Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Big Smile

• Options

We were going to send our LO to Kindercare, but then ended up at Tutor Time because it was slightly cheaper.  But both seemed to function the same way.

We toured a bunch of daycares, and found that the chains (like Tutor Time and Kindercare) can vary by location.  Things like tuition costs, size of class, hours of operation and how they handle "vacation" time. 

I'm a teacher so it was important for us to find a place that would be a little flexible with my winter break, spring break, etc.  We found some places, we had to pay full price tuition, no matter what.  Just to hold her spot.  And others, we had to pay half-tuition to hold her spot (if we took her out for the week).

Your best bet is to tour where you want to take your LO so they can answer all your questions.  Because each center varies by location.  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"