Phoenix Babies
Options

Intro

For some reason I have never posted on the local board, but I decided to make an intro because I see my good buddy Vflipo is hereStick out tongue

DH and I live in Goodyear, and we have been here for three and a half years now. I am originally from Indiana, and DH is from Quito, Ecuador. We love AZ, especially the mild winters! I am a kindergarten teacher and DH is a personal banker.

We are currently expecting our first after the loss of twins (m/c at 9 weeks) and another early loss. Hoping the third time is the charm for us!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro

• Options

Nice to meet you... Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I was just in Quito a year ago. Very nice trip! I did get altitude sickness, but it's an experience I'll never forget.

This will be my first winter in AZ, and I am so looking forward to it.

Keeping letting us know how your pregnancy goes. :)

• Options

Welcome! I'm 'new' here too tho' I was active years ago on the knot and nest.

Congrats and best of luck with the new pregnancy, I'm sure you're excited as heck.  Its sweet to be pregnant over the holidays.

I'm a native so I can do without the hot summers but we just moved back from Prescott to Scotts and are looking at Mesa to be closer to work.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"