Nebraska Babies
Options

GTKY!

Hi ladies!

I wanted to post something here even though I know this board is not very active. I thought this would be fun getting to know eachother.

1. What board do you usually visit?

2. Are you: Trying to get pregnant, pregnant, already have children?

3. 3 fun facts about you

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: GTKY!

• Options

1. What board do you usually visit? I am always on the TTC board. (Trouble Trying to Concieve)

2. Are you: Trying to get pregnant, pregnant, already have children? My husband and I have been trying since Oct 09. We have been trying fertility treatments...Fun times let me tell ya!

3. 3 fun facts about you:

I love 80's music (and it drives my husband nuts) 

I love eating Funyuns!

My husband and my dog are my world! Infertility issues really bring you closer and I am so happy to be married to such a wonderful man!

• Options

1. What board do you usually visit?

The November board

2. Are you: Trying to get pregnant, pregnant, already have children?

Currently pregnant no outside babies yet

3. 3 fun facts about you

I LOVE Christmas music

Love my doggies (have 3)

Love my chinchillas (have 2)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageleecrystalwed08:

Hi ladies!

I wanted to post something here even though I know this board is not very active. I thought this would be fun getting to know eachother.

1. What board do you usually visit? 3-6

2. Are you: Trying to get pregnant, pregnant, already have children?  Have a wonderful little monkey...just about 3.5 months old.

3. 3 fun facts about you

1. I used to be a huge candy (sweet/sour) person - got pregnant and became a chocolate lover.

2. I love entering giveaways (lol, sad, right?).

3. I love Hu-Hot - I could eat it every night.  

• Options
    imageleecrystalwed08:

Hi ladies!

1. What board do you usually visit? This one, brand new to the site.

2. Are you: Trying to get pregnant, pregnant, already have children? Currently 27 weeks along as a first time mom (scary).

3. 3 fun facts about you: 1. I'm horribly obsessed with animals (crazy cat lady, for the most part).   2. I'm very excited to become a mom although I've never wanted children and am with someone who was never supposed to have children.   3. I'm turning into a first-time mom all on my own :(! My family and friends are all on the east coast, so this is a lot more scary than it normally would be.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    1. What board do you usually visit?  TTCAL and MC/PL.  I was active on TTGP, then the Tri boards and the Feb 2011 board, 2. Are you: Trying to get pregnant, pregnant, already have children?  Right now we are TTCing again, but mostly working on healing.3. 3 fun facts about you  I want to breed Westies, I love the color purple, and I taught myself to cook by watching the Food Network.
    BFP #1 - Twin B lost at 5w
    Bryce Addison  I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    Our baby boy was born sleeping on 9.17.10. He was 19w1d.
    BFP #2 - Twin B lost at 4w
    Twin A
    BFP #3 - Lost at 5w
    BFP #4 - Lost at 4w
    BFP #5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"