North Carolina Babies
Options

Kids Hair Cuts in Raleigh?

Where do you take your LO? Are those kid salons a rip off?
image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001

Re: Kids Hair Cuts in Raleigh?

• Options
    i took jack to snip its in beaver creek for his first haircut but they have one in raleigh too. it was some special that i found online so it was a lil cheaper then normal and they have a $3 off coupon on their website when u go to the raleigh location on the webpage. Ive trimmed it myself the past 2 times (though after trimming his bangs once i wont trim them again ill take him somewhere).  But i think its fun and special to do a special place like that at least for the 1st haircut and they give u some of the hair and a lil certificate and they get a lil treat and video while they get their hair cut.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

What a coincidence that you posted this! I'm thinking about taking Jack to get his first haircut (or trim really) tonight and was also wondering if the cost was worth it.

akspriss - I was planning to go to the Snipits in Beaver Creek, but I couldn't find a coupon for that location. Did they take the coupon for the Raleigh/Brier Creek one?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageHeels.Fan03:

What a coincidence that you posted this! I'm thinking about taking Jack to get his first haircut (or trim really) tonight and was also wondering if the cost was worth it.

akspriss - I was planning to go to the Snipits in Beaver Creek, but I couldn't find a coupon for that location. Did they take the coupon for the Raleigh/Brier Creek one?

The one at beaver creek closed =(  I drove all the way out there last week with DD and the sign on the door said they were closed due to the economy basically.  Now I'm on the hunt for a new kids place as well since DD loved that place!

• Options
    I get Nic's hair cut at the Brier Creek Snip Its and the last time it was great.  He behaved like a big boy, no tears.  I have never thought of cutting it myself and Nic has had about 7-8 already. 
  • Options
    All though we have no plans for a hair cut any time soon, I've looked into Kidz Kutz in Wake Forest and it looks cute and they have specials sometimes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I got Maddie's first (and only) haircut at Kidz Kutz in Wake Forest. It was cute for her first  haircut, they gave me a lock of her hair in a little bag and a certificate. I probably wouldn't go there again now that she is older and I know she would sit still. But they have the tvs/dvd players at every chair, plus cute little chairs that look like rides/toys, so it was worth it to keep her still when she was that young.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"