South Florida Babies
Options

So Black Friday? What r u ladies looking forward in getting?

Nick and I basically try to get all of Nicky's List accomplished (and yes at 4 years of age he has one, lol) and all of the kids in our family out of the way that day... So we tend to go to ofcourse ToysRus and Target and Bloomingdales, they have the best sales on Polo Stuff, which is what I love dressing Nicky in...

I was just curious what you guys do and if you do go, where? Also, I guess this can give us an insight of things we may not even had thought of in looking into...

Thought it would be a fun post :) Hope Everyone has a Blessed Day :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So Black Friday? What r u ladies looking forward in getting?

• Options

Daysi, I'm a black friday queen. Yes I narrow down all the ads from most important stuff to least and tackle it all. Last year I was out shopping for 16 hours. Crazy I know! Though everything I have listed, I manage to get each year. People usually call me to pick them up stuff while im in the store. lol One of our friends met me out in the massive line at Best Buy last year, at 3am to give me the $ to buy his mom a GPS and stocked my friends and I with Dunkin Doughnuts coffee and doughnuts. :P It sounds hilarious but we have a few people here and there that tackle different stores and we have a buddy system. That way we have company and all get the goodies we want. I know last year I managed to get DH a PS3 bundle pack he wanted, ear piece, 6 games, remote charger, sony remote, etc. for a steal. Thats not including the tons of gifts, full king of queens dvd collection, home stuff, etc. that I picked up. Lets say that we ended up at Sawgrass after a long night and morning and all met up for a nice lunch before crashing.

This year is definitely not going to happen the same. I can't do it, even if I tried. I see myself being placed on bed rest after a day like that. I will admit DH thinks I'm absolutely nuts to even consider going out but I have very minor things to tackle. Thankfully it will be more sitting in my camping chair in line and kicking my poor swollen feet up till the doors open. No crazy stores though and I'm guessing that within 3 1/2 - 4hrs max I will be out and waiting in lines. If I get it, I will...and if not, so be it! I started all my christmas shopping early this year and I'm practically finished except for 3 gifts I'm missing. Black Friday this year is mainly for personal home stuff.

• Options
    Hi Daysi! Those are all great stores to go to for Black Friday..we also like polo so a nice sale can't hurt! I need some suggestions on what to get the boys this year...I am so unprepared! lol I've never been much of a fan of going to stores on Black Friday, it gets me nervous as it is always so packed. I usually resort to online shopping on days like this!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kohl's is the best- and we have one in Kendall now! But I hopefully will be having a baby instead of shopping this year... darn!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"