Military Families
Options

Homebirth Near Ft. Campbell?

Hi, I've never been on this board before... I live in Clarksville, and I really want a homebirth. I do NOT want to go to the hospital on post unless it's an emergency. Does anyone have information about midwives in the area (especially CNMs) who attend births at home? TIA Smile
~Julie image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Re: Homebirth Near Ft. Campbell?

• Options
    I looked into midwives and such when I was pregnant with my first (who was born at BACH in 07).  I couldnt find ANYONE.  I ended up delivering with a midwife at BACH, and I had no problems with them.  They were really nice.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Mother to Gavin, born September 11, 2007, and Magdalena, born March 21, 2009, Angel Baby MC February 13, 2010, Cynthia, born August 28, 2010 and gone September 17, 2010, Gabriella, born and gone August 28, 2010, and Abigayle, born March 12, 2012
  • Options

imageerbarmywife:
    I looked into midwives and such when I was pregnant with my first (who was born at BACH in 07).  I couldnt find ANYONE.  I ended up delivering with a midwife at BACH, and I had no problems with them.  They were really nice.

This. There are no options here and good luck trying to get tricare to cover something like that. Also BACH is taking patients right now so unless you switch to standard you will most likely get stuck there. Or if you can get a provider off post it would probably be Jeannie Stuart.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"