Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Nursery- Butterfly theme

Anyone doing a butterfly theme? If so, Where have you found deals/decals/accessorries etc.

Re: Nursery- Butterfly theme

• Options

I am using this amy coe bedding and found matching accessories at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and Etsy.com

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7315037&l=9bf0fb95e9&id=703705357

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

We got a butterfly hamper and the hanging butterflys from the bright butterfly bedding collection.

I LOVE the butterfly hanging thingy and so does DD.  The detailing is so cool and she loves watching the butterflys dance.

good luck!

Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebethCT:

We got a butterfly hamper and the hanging butterflys from the bright butterfly bedding collection.

I LOVE the butterfly hanging thingy and so does DD.  The detailing is so cool and she loves watching the butterflys dance.

good luck!

Where did you get the butterfly mobile?

• Options

We are using "Luv Bugs" by Lambs and Ivy.  The mobile I made and the butterfly tacks are from Target.

imageimage" width=221 height=122 mce_src="image">

• Options

Here's a link to the butterfly bedding we have. It's made by NoJo and the set is called "Alexis".  It also has coordinating pictures, decals, a mobile, valences and a hamper.

I like it because it's not all pink and there are lots of colors to choose from for paint, accessories, etc.  The only downside is the bedding pieces cannot be purchased separately.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We got the All Aflutter bedding set from Land of Nod and then got the butterfly mobile and handmade paper wall butterflies from Pink Perch at Etsy

IUI#1= DD born 1.5.2011
    IUI #4 BFP EDD 5.5.2012 m/c 10/1/2012
    Surprise! BFP 12/4/12 EDD 8/8/2012
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageBLESSEDQDAY:
    imagebethCT:

good luck!

Where did you get the butterfly mobile?

Amazon!

Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• Options

We are using the KidsLine Butterfly Meadow bedding.  Also got the white butterflies from Target to hang on the walls(same as above) and I made a butterfly chandelier to hang above the changing table with white and pink butterflies.  That's all I've got so far.  We haven't started putting it all in the nursery yet but I'm excited to see it all together.

https://www.kidslineinc.com/products/infant/butterfly_meadow.php 

https://projectnursery.com/2010/01/butterfly-mobile/ 

DD born February 18, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"