New Mexico Babies
Options

Hello

Hello ladies,

I've been posting on the TTGP board and thought I'd introduce myself here on this board too. DH and I have been TTC since Jan. We are on cycle 10. I'm hoping this is our cycle. Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello

• Options

Hi there!

I know how you feel! My husband and I just got married in August, but have been TTC since April of '09. We finally learned we were pregnant last week! We were almost to the stage of going to the Dr to find out if there was something wrong. So don't worry, it can take many months for just the right pieces of the great puzzle that is conception to fit together. Smile

• Options
    Welcome!  It took us 12 cycles to get pregnant with DS, it was a very stressful time for me.  I hope this is your cycle too  Yes
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am hoping this is your cycle also and you can join us on this board anytime. Lucky sprinkles and prayers your way!!! Such exciting time! Also congrats to the other one that just found out she was pregnant! Yey!!
  • Options
    Welcome.  We were on cycle 9 when we got pg with DS.  Good luck!  I hope this is your month.
  • Options
    Welcome! We got pregnant on cycle 11, it seems like around that cycle time is common on this board! Good luck
    Started Dating 12/7/01
    Married 6/6/09
    DS 5/11/11
    DD 9/13/13

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"