New Orleans Babies

***emsquared***

Hey are you still taking pics??? I will have a new subject soon and I am on the hunt for a good potograpger for some squish newborn shots :)
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage

Re: ***emsquared***

• Hi! Sorry, I haven't been on thebump in ages! 

I'm working full time now (after DH lost his job in July). I'm still taking photos mostly as a hobby, and still portfolio building (though now very slowly). I would love to do newborn stuff for you if you haven't already found someone else!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • AWSOME! No, I have not found anyone else. I will keep u posted around the time of delivery. I would really like to have them taken within the first week or two when she is still really tiny :) I do nit have a problem paying you for your time!!! I emailed u from your website too. Thanks again!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Im looking to have some newborn pictures taken as well and have been doing some research on where local photographers are...

Can you provide me with your website and contact information and rates? We are due in May, but I would like to have someone lined up if possible.

Thanks! :) 

• I PMed you. :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • thanks for telling me, only im very new to this website, and cant seem to figure out how to check my messages! LOL I feel so silly....direction? pls and ty :)
  • ok i wasnt going to let this site beat me and i was able to find your PM. .... :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"