Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

What size does your 16 month old wear

DS is wearing 18-24 months in some things, but 2T is giving him the most room and it doesn't look big. He's always wearing a size 7 shoe. So I'm wondering if he's going to slow down some.

Re: What size does your 16 month old wear

• DD is in 24m - 2T. She is on the top of the chart for her height.

ETA:spelling

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • DS is in 18 month clothing and size 5 shoe
  • Loading the player...
  • DD is in 12 mo and size 3 or 4 shoe. She is my little peanut!
    imageimage
  • He's in 18 month clothing, and 4.5 shoe right now. ?
  • DS is skinny and is still in 12m size. Some 12m sizes are loose for him...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageLSU628:
    DD is in 12 mo and size 3 or 4 shoe. She is my little peanut!
    This, My DD is in the 3rd percentile...
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • She's 17 months but in 9 - 12 month clothes and MAYBE size 3 shoe. Shes my tiny baby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DS is 17 months.
    He wears 18 month clothing.
    He wears size 6 shoes. HUGE feet like daddy. haha.

• DS just turned 16 months.  He's in 18 month pants and shirts.  The pants are still a little long but the shirts are good.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "You're gonna miss this You're gonna want this back You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast..."
  • DS is 16 months old.

DS wears 2T tops and 24 months or 2T bottoms.

He wears 5.5 shoes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Due December 16, 2012! BabyFruit Ticker
  • we are doing 18mo pants (too long, cuffed 1-2 inches), 18mo shirts, 24mo sleepers (because I want them to last the winter) and size 5.5 shoes. he's in the 25th - 50th percentile depending on stat. 
  • anywhere from 18months to 2T for clothes and a size 4/5 shoe. she's in the 98th percentile for height.
    Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes the eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker - Author Unknown

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Mostly 18-24. 2T is too long still, but he can fit into a few 12 month clothes.

ETA: He's 35" tall, but kinda skinny. He's wearing size 6.5 shoes. 

• 18-24, size 5.5 shoe
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • 24m or 2T shirts, because he has a long torso. 

If he's in disposable diapers, he can wear 12m pants, or 18 month elastic waist pants. If he's in cloth, he has to wear the elastic waist pants or 24m pants rolled up about six inches.

He wears a size 5 shoe.  

Contemplating the snow.
    Mes Petit Choux
    imageimageimage
    I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then. ~ Alice

• She wears 18-24 months and a size 5/6 shoe. Some things she can actually fit in a 2t. Everything is made differently just like for adults...annoying.
  • DD is wearing some 18 month stuff but we have also bought her things in 24 months. For some pictures we had taken recently we bought her a couple shirts at Old Navy and she wore a 2T and it was comfortable. So it really depends on the brand or style.
  • Some 9 month stuff, a lot of 12 month stuff, and all her winter clothes (that she's just barely started to wear since our high today was 80 degrees) are 18 month size. She's long and skinny. Big feet, though -- size 5.5 or 6.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Apparently the doll needed a time out... image
  • my 12 mo is in 18mo jeans and 24mo or 2T tops. Actually, she has a pair of legging like pants that are 2T that are getting tight....

She's in a size 6 shoe..

I'm waiting for her growth to slow down already! I think it finally has...she looks like she's at least slimming down a bit.

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • DS is in 18 month shirt and 18-24 month pants, size 6 shoe.

DD is  in size 12 months and size 4.5 shoe.

DS will likely outweigh my nearly 3 yr old by the time he's two!!

• He'll be 16 months soon, but he is in 18-24 month clothing, depending on the brand.  His shoe size is 5.5.
  • DD wears 24 mo tops and 18 mo pants. She's 97th % for height, but I think she is going to be all torso like me. She wears a size 5 shoe.
    imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • 18-24 mo

6.5 shoes 

• DS wears 18 month clothes and size 5 shoes. He's only in the 3rd percentile for weight.
  • 12-18 month clothing and size 4 shoe. 
  • DS is currently wearing 24 month in Carter's stuff.  He can wear 18 month Children's Place pants still.  6.5 extra wide Stride Rite shoes.  But cheapy pjs from Walmart he needs 2T (sometimes 3T depending on the brand).  He's long and lean. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"