New Mexico Babies
Options

UNM Women's clinic?

Hi ladies,

I'm trying to get set up with a new OB in Albuquerque since we're moving out there in less than a month.  Does anyone have any experience with UNM Women's clinic?  I don't have a lot of options with TriCare (military) insurance.

Thanks!

Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: UNM Women's clinic?

• Options

Hey,

I have tricare and I'm going to Presbyterian hospital. I also have friends going to UNM and to Loveless women center. So, I think you can go to all hospitals with tricare. I heard UNM is great, but you have to know its a school too. Which means you might have students watching you give birth.

Hope this helps!  

• Options
    imageHMTuthill:

Hey,

I have tricare and I'm going to Presbyterian hospital. I also have friends going to UNM and to Loveless women center. So, I think you can go to all hospitals with tricare. I heard UNM is great, but you have to know its a school too. Which means you might have students watching you give birth.

Hope this helps!  

Thanks.  I don't really mind students - they have to learn somehow, right?  Anyway, I'd heard great things about UNM which is why I made an appointment there, but I'm certainly flexible to someplace else.  Do you like Presbyterian?  Who do you see there, if you don't mind my asking?

Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I LOVE Presbyterian! I went with Pres because so many people recommended it. I'm sure UNM is great too though. I'm high risk, and I feel very safe and comfortable with everyone at Pres. My doctor is Dr. Caridi. Everyone in his office is great. Another great Dr. is Kelly Stewart. I think. I'm not positive of her last name but if you called the OBGYN at Pres they would know who she is.  Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions! haleytuthill@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"