North Dakota Babies
Options

Clicky PIP Vote for my next Etsy purchase

Re: Clicky PIP Vote for my next Etsy purchase

• Options
    I like the first ones more but not enough to pay a lot more for them.
  • Options

imageMrsBlayne:
    I like the first ones more but not enough to pay a lot more for them.

me too! So either talk me out of them or help me rationalize the cost to DH Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's probably just better photography that makes the first ones seem cuter Smile
  • Options

Does the first one come with the tutu?  In that case, totally worth it.  I'm always thinking ahead, so I would personally pick "Merry Christmas" instead of a name so it could be re-used in the future...but not sure if another baby is possibly in your plan or not?!?!?

If you like one design but want to pay less, you could always convo the seller (I'm sure they'd like to keep you as a customer!) or you can do "alchemy" where you request a custom item for a certain price and sellers can "bid" on making your item.  The worst that can happen is they will tell you no.  It doesn't cost you a cent unless you actually purchase the item.

HTH!

• Options

If you're getting either one, you definitely need the tutu also!!!

And, I just made eye-candy-love to #1.

• Options

I have a super fluffy all red tu-tu I got after Halloween on clearance for -- are you ready -- $2.00.  So, yes, the tu-tu is a must.

I tried the "we can use it again maybe possibly someday" excuse on DH, and he said if I did that, it would guarantee a boy, and then wouldn't get used anyhow. Stick out tongue

I think I'll try the alchemy suggestion! Thank you!!!

• Options
    What about vinyl?  A cute pair of bottoms from Target, with the ornament in vinyl - you can even put her name instead of Merry Christmas.... and just add bows.  Probably cost under $5...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"