TTC After a Loss
Options

Thong experiment update

I'm on Thong Day 6 or so (a week of interruption by AF which called for undies).

I'm thinking experiment "Switch from undies to thongs" may not be successful.  Aside from the butt-floss annoyance, large amounts of CM (sadly not EWCM--yet, anyway...) are making this difficult.

I'm continuing to try.  I'll see what happens...

I'm sure you all couldn't have done without this update.  Wink

Re: Thong experiment update

• Options

I love the thong experiment updates! 

I have tried it myself many times and have failed many times.  Now I wear one about once a week out of necessity, but they could all burn in hell for all I care.  Stupid thongs.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I actually was wondering if you were doing it or not.  Maybe you just need to experiment with different kinds of thongs?  More cheeky kind vs. string vs. regular thong, more low rise or high rise.  That's my advice for the day  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageGilgenbach2007:
    I actually was wondering if you were doing it or not.  Maybe you just need to experiment with different kinds of thongs?  More cheeky kind vs. string vs. regular thong, more low rise or high rise.  That's my advice for the day  :)

I've been wearing GapBody ones that are lacy and and "in between":  not string, but not undies.  I guess I should invest in 1-2 of a couple different brands to see if that helps.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Oh, and I'm glad I'm not annoying you guys with the updates.  I thought it'd be funny and much more light-hearted than our "normal" conversations.  

• Options
    The "Lacie (or is it Lacee?) anyways.. brand from Victorias Secret are actually pretty comfy. Also- the Hanky Panky brand are too!
  • Options
    You are too funny...And more committed than I would ever be! I hate thongs with a passion - granny panties only for this gal!
  • Options

I also love the thong experiment updates! This is important information!

:D

BFP #1 Valentine's Day BFP! February 14th 2010 Missed M/C 11w5d ~ forever in our hearts.
    BFP #2 EDD September 30, 2012 ~ natural m/c 5w4d
    broken hearted, changed forever
  • Options
    imageRunSchwartzRun:

I love the thong experiment updates! 

I have tried it myself many times and have failed many times.  Now I wear one about once a week out of necessity, but they could all burn in hell for all I care.  Stupid thongs.

This, but I wear them as little as possible now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I also love the updates!  I think you're so brave for trying to go back to the thong.  I am far more likely to go commando than wear a thong - is that TMI? Embarrassed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Huh, I guess everyone is different. Ever since I first started wearing thongs I cannot go back to regular underwear! And they make thong pantiliners to combat any CM problem-I even wear them through AF.

But who cares what I like, why are you torturing yourself? Does DH prefer thongs? Can't you just switch into sexier underwear when you know he's going to notice but wear what you want on a day-to-day basis?

I do appreciate you chronicling your adventure here for us, it was quite amusing to me!

• Options

My DH prefers the "boy shorts" but I have had to wear thongs lately because I am chubbier than normal so I have VPL where my pants are tight across my butt.  Lovely, I know.

My two cents:  the ones that are lacy in the middle itch. Embarrassed  

• Options

The thong updates crack me up!

I recommend using thongs from VS without a bunch of lace. The thinner the better. You don't feel them as much!

• Options
    When I sent my DH home from the hospital to get me clothes(was told it could take 5 days to deliver), I asked that he bring granny panties b/c of the bleeding. He came back with the only 2 pairs I own and a list of the thongs that he came across and would like to see more often! LMFAO
  • Options
    imageitsmegin:

Huh, I guess everyone is different. Ever since I first started wearing thongs I cannot go back to regular underwear! And they make thong pantiliners to combat any CM problem-I even wear them through AF.

But who cares what I like, why are you torturing yourself? Does DH prefer thongs? Can't you just switch into sexier underwear when you know he's going to notice but wear what you want on a day-to-day basis?

I do appreciate you chronicling your adventure here for us, it was quite amusing to me!

I'm sick of underwear lines, so have challenged myself to the changeover.  DH is appreciating my efforts, though...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"